🍼Scary hyun2-Lix+skz

!!!the little changes physically to!!!

When the sun hit Felix's honey like skin, Hyunjin couldn't stop but look at his little. He had woken up an hour or so already but didn't want to leave the little's side, he wanted to hold him when he woke up and get to hear what in the world happened. What their leader did to the little boy.

"Babyboy..." Hyunjin softly whispered when Felix let out a soft whine and started moving to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

"Gorgeous... Are you awake? Is baby awake hm?" He whispered again and now the little's eyes softly opened, closing again as he started crying.

"Lovely... Don't cry... It's alright, Jinnie is here, daddy is here hm?" The caregiver said and pulled the crying boy on his lap.

When the little finally calmed down, Hyunjin decided to ask him what had happened the night before.

"Lovely, could you tell Jinnie what happened yesterday hm?" Hyunjin asked and the little just looked in his eyes with a sad and fragile pout, not moving or saying anything.

"You can tell me hm?" Hyunjin tried again but Felix only tilted his head to the side slightly and took his few fingers in his mouth while still sniffling.

"Is Lixie a little baby hm? Lixie a baby hm~?" Hyunjin said in a playfull tone and started tickling the little's stomach.

Felix giggled and kicked his feet everywhere, his little hands on Hyunjin's head as the caregiver playfully 'ate' his belly.

The little continued to babble some words while squeeling and giggling as Hyunjin just played with him.

They did this for about half an hour before someone knocked at their door.

"Come in!" Hyunjin yelled and put the little on his lap. "How's Fe- Oh hi baby!" Jisung said as he came in and went over to the little with his arms in front on him.

"How is my baby~?" The squirrel like boy said and took the little's hands and kissed them.

Felix just giggled and let himself fall on his back cutely, making him giggle even louder until he was a red, laughing mess.

Hyunjin and Jisung couldn't help but laugh also until tears were visable in their eyes, the squirrel sitting on the ground while trying to catch his breath as Hyunjin laid besides Felix on the bed, dying from laughter.

"Guys breakfa- What are y'all doing?!" Minho yelled while coming in, starting to laugh and pulling the little on his feet as the boy just dropped himself on the bed again and the three of them started squeeling from laughter again.

"Silly baby you are hm?" Minho laughed out and picked the boy up, putting him on his hip as he then walked downstairs.

"Is Felix alri- Baby!" The boys' gaze downstairs softened from concern to a happy smile when they saw the little smiling brightly.

"Hi gorgeous! How are you hm?" Changbin asked and the little didn't respond, he only placed his head on Minho's shoulder with his index finger in his mouth.

"He's to little." Minho simply said and put the little in his eating chair and wrapped a bib around his neck.

All the boys were peacefully eating, without Chan, when suddenly Felix's lip started trembling  and a soft sob escaped his mouth.

"Babyboy what's wrong?" Hyunjin fastly asked and didn't get any respond, only a little who was staring at something behind everyone's back. Or better someone.

"What's the matt-" The caregiver started again but when he looked at where Felix was staring, he understood what had upset the little out of nowhere.

All the boys turned their head and saw a sad looking Chan staring in the little's eyes with tears on the verge of slipping out of his own.