🍼Scary hyun1-Lix+skz

Little : Felix
Caregivers : Skz

"Sorry guys... I messed up." Felix sighed as tears threatened to spill out of his eyes. He had just messed up the choreography at Kingdom, he made Jisung fall and was to late for Hyunjin to do his stunt.

"Lix it's fine." Jisung said for the third time while still holding the icepack against his cheek. They were watching their performance and Felix couldn't help but feel bad. Very bad.

"It's not fine, you know that to. I failed an easy task and you guys have to suffer from my stupidness. I'm sorry..." Felix said in a soft tone as the rest sighed and shook their head while looking down.

Everyone knew Felix was in a lot of pain due to his back. Mentally he also got drained because he couldn't hang out a lot with the members, even tho he wanted to. He wanted to work out with them, practice and a lot more but couldn't because of his condition.

Every morning he had to wake up early, go to the hospital and do excercises with other people who also suffer from  Intervertebral Disc Herniation and doctors and physical therapists, then he would come home late, skip dinner and just go to sleep without any interaction between him and the members. And ofcource ,Felix, the precious cuddle bug, hated it. He just wanted a hug, have a little talk with the members, eat together and work out together but he couldn't.

And not to mention he didn't slip for weeks already, he thought it was a waste of time and stupid his brain was like that. Because what normal human being turns into a toddler because their brain wants them to...? That were his thought. And it shattered him. Inside and outside.

"Lix don't worry, we'll get a second chance alright? It's not your fault." Chan said which Felix mostly just ignored.

"Chan, we all know it is actually my fault so stop saying it isn't because if you think that makes me feel better... it doesn't."

Chan just sighed and nodded, heading to their waiting room since they still had half an hour or so to wait before they could performe again. 

The second performance went well, it actually went great even, everyone was chatting and laughing, making funny jokes and eating together. Except for the sunshine of the group. He wasn't there.

"Hey but where's Yongbokkie? I haven't seen him since the performance." Hyunjin said with his mouth stuffed with food and a funny hairband keeping his hair out of his face.

"I don't know actually..." Jeongin said and everyone went quiet, even the staff members.

Without thinking much of it, the seven members continued eating and chatting, still worried about their Felix but also enjoying the amazing performance they just danced.

After they were ready to leave, the boys went to their van downstairs and climbed in, each one choosing a spot to sit. Hyunjin fastly went in as first so he could sit next to the window and placed his bag on the seat in his right, waiting for a certain person to come in also.

Felix climbed in the van and seeing there wasn't any seat free at the back, he sat next to Hyunjin. Not that Hyunjin minded, he loved sitting next to the freckled boy.

"Are you alright Yongbokie? Please don't be to sad about it... Everyone makes mistakes and even the judges gave you the highest score when we performed the second time hun." Hyunjin softly whispered so the others couldn't hear, not that they would, everyone was busy laughing and screaming.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Can I lean on you tho?" Felix whispered back and Hyunjin nodded, sinking a bit deeper in his chair so Felix could peacefully enjoy his hyun's warmth.