🍼Bath2-Lix+Skz

The three boys and doctor then went to the dorms. Chan had texted the members that they would bring a doctor with them to help Felix, he also explained everything that had happened to Felix and everyone couldn't help but feel sad about it.

"So little one, do you wanna take a bath?" The doctor asked and booped Felix's nose cutely.

"Don' wan." The little said and crossed his arms over his chest, hiding in the doctor's neck.

The doctor gasped loudly, making Felix look back at her and tilt his head to the side slightly, "You don't want to take a warm bath?!" She said and gasped again, covering her mouth. "not even with bubbles?!" The woman said as the younger smiled at the behaviour and nodded a little.

"Wanna take a bath with a lot of bubbles?" She whispered and Felix nodded shyly, making Hyunjin ans Chan smile happily that their little finally wanted to try. It doesn't matter if it didn't work out, trying is already enough.

The doctor then put Felix down and the little ran towards Hyunjin, making grabby hands towards him  as the dancer picked him up.

"Weet doco." He giggled and pointed at the doctor, who smiled brightly and looked at him in pure awe.

"Sweet doctor hm bubs?" Hyunjin said and pecked the little's lips, making him giggle and clap his hands.

Chan then let the bathtub fill with warm water, and not to forget bubbles, while the younger tried to undress himself with the help of Hyunjin.

Just when the doctor grabbed Felix's hand and stepped closer to the bath, the little hesistated a little and looked up at the woman with a scared expression.

The doctor then crouched down in front of the little, holding both his hands and caressing it while speaking, "It's okay little one, we're here hm? Chan and Jinnie love little Lixie very much right?" She softly spoke with an amazing smile as Felix looked at the two males that were also standing a bit back and nodded.

"No hult Wisie?" The little whispered very quietly and the doctor shook her head, "No lovely... No one is gonna hurt you no more. We're here to protect you hm?" She said and caressed the little's cheek softly as he then nodded.

Once Felix got in the bath, he looked around to scan every movement that was made, being very alert but after a while he started playing with the bubbles, trusting the people that were in the room.

"He will defenitely need to learn to trust people again, I noticed his behaviour and it's defenitely ptsd but it'll get better. Just take small steps, don't rush anything." The doctor quietly said to Hyunjin and Chan, who were looking at the adorable cutie who was throwing the bubbles around which landed on his head and shoulders, he had a little bubble beard and ofcource not to forget his white nose. 

"Are you having fun little one?" Hyunjin asked and got a giggle and squeel from Felix, who threw even more foam in the air.

"Can daddy come closer? Sit next to you?" he asked and the little nodded, turning his body a bit so he was sitting against the wall with his back and he could see the whole bathroom.

"Lixie, give me some bubbles;" Hyunjin whispered and Felix tilted his head, giving the latter a little pile of bubbles.

"Look." Hyunjin said and clapped his hands, making the foam float everywhere.

Felix giggled loudly and did the same, squeeling hard everytime he saw the foam around his body in the air.

After that night, the doctor visited a lot. Stray Kids and she got very close, they all became best friends and would hang out a lot. Felix got to know her when he was his biggie self to, which felt amazing since he knew he wanted to know the people that took care of his headspace him.

His ptsd kept being a real bitch to the kid's mental health, he would often wake up to nightmares or slip in the middle of showering so the members had to get him.

He felt bad for his members, they always needed to look out for him because of what other 'people' did to him, which isn't his nor the members' fault at all.

But after all, everyone was happy with their happy ending. Felix's fears slowly faided so he could live a semi- normal life again, the members and doctor helped him a lot trough everything and he got to know other sides from having a headspace.

the most important thing was that no one left his side tho, his biggest fear.

Because they all love their Lixie so fucking much.