💓Flirt-Changlix(RQ)

Thank you @Seo__lar to request!!

Fluff!

also i'm so so sorry about this damn thing... I couldn't really think of any situations etcetera and ended up writing this... Then I left it like that to edit cuz I made it when I was tired so maybe I would get some new ideas but unfortunately... And I don't want to keep @Seo__lar waiting forever, again sorry 

TW(?): flirting, jokes etc

980 words

-

"Babe?" Changbin called out from the bedroom, where soon Felix rushed inside to look what was wrong. "Yes?" The younger asked and saw how he was struggling to reach for something in their closet, which was just a bit higher than he could reach.

Felix giggled loudly and made his way to his boyfriend, squeezing his bisceps before looking what he was reaching for. He could see the soft pink blush on the older's cheeks appearing, once again letting out a small giggle.

"You're so short Binnie... But that's okay... As long as I have these suiqshmallows it's alright." Felix said and squeezed the thick arms of the elder, before an even darker blush appeared on his cheeks.

"You know what you're doing, so quit it sunshine, could you take that box for me? I'm to short." Changbin said and immediately regretted saying that when Felix's cute and innocent smile turned into a smirk.

"Then should I add some inches in you?" Felix asked, tilting his head as it took Changbin a moment to realize. The older got a heavy crimson red and slapped Felix's arm playfully, earning a grin from the younger.

"We both know you're a bottom though." Changbin whispered in the younger's ear and immediately ran out of the room with his flustered face, his hands covering the deep red color on his cheeks. Felix stood in shock with a box in his hands, his mouth wide open as he let out a dry laugh.

He never thought the flirt of the relationship could get silenced like that...

He walked out of the room, into the living room with his mouth still wide open, clearly in shock. He then heard how the older let out a giggle from the kitchen and placed the brown box down, making his way to the delicious smell that was lingering all over their appartement.

He wrapped his arms around Changbin and leaned his head on the older's shoulder, inhaling deeply to get the aroma of the well made food in his system.

"So strong..." Felix muttered quietly and grinned deeply, letting his hand slip down the buff arm of the older. Changbin turned around and held the younger's waist tightly, leaning in to kiss his plump lips passionally. 

"Such a sweet taste... Sugar..." Changbin smiled and pecked Felix's lips once more before turning around again, facing the food.

"So if I am sugar... Are you my sugar daddy then?" Felix whispered in Changbin's ear and could see them burning up, as well as the sides of his face that almost showed neon.

"Don't say such a things..." Changbin whined loudly, leaning his head back onto Felix's shoulder. "Why not? Am I your sugar baby? And you my daddy?" Felix teased and internally cringed at the words he used, still not giving up on getting the older's face to shine as red as a tomato.

"Yes, and if you don't stop I will make clear who the baby is here." Changbin said in a tempting tone, but still managed to, once again, blush deeply. 

He was probably having a fever already from all the teasing and flirting...

"Then I'll be waiting. Strong boy." Felix replied and got away from the older, going over to where their plates and other things were, where he took two of them as well as their favorite drinks, cuterly and potholders.

The two of them then ate, not to forget the flirting jokes from Felix, Changbin who was trying to reply as though as possible but failed when each time the deep blush on his face betrayed him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Felix happily asked and Changbin nodded, grinning at the cuteness of his boyfriend, if only that was the actual truth of how he acted...

Troughout the whole movie Felix had made some flirty jokes, like always, letting out the cutest flirts but also the most unholiest ones in the span of less than a minute, giggling cutely after like he had done nothing wrong, especially not give Changbin a tomato colored face.

He knew Changbin couldn't stand flirts, as in he always ended up blushing heavily and running away, not answering or basically just being to stunned to speak after the things the younger was able to slip from his pretty and holy looking face.

And every time, Changbin had tried to flirt back, give some compliments to the younger, let his hands slide up his bare waist every so often while making a flirty joke or comment, lie how soft Felix's skin was, but every time he ended up being the flustered one, the blushing one.

In the beginning of their relationship it started off basic, some cute flirty things being said here and there, but the longer happy sunshine was comfortable with Changbin, the more unholier his sentences became.

It wasn't like Changbin didn't like it, not at all even, he absolutely adored and loved how such a pure soul could say such a things, but he also wanted to flirt back without getting flustered himself.

And he tried, for about 2 days.

He then just gave up,... winning from Felix was not possible, almost impossible if you'd ask Changbin. The younger had such an unholy things in his head that made him spit out some flirts like he had thought about them for days and weeks before saying them out loud.

But, no matter how flirty Felix could get, Changbin knew he was secretely just an innocent little boy who tried to be dominant over his boyfriend.

Changbin was an alpha male after all, he had said it himself.