🍼Hurt-Hyunlix

Little : Felix & Jeongin
Caregivers : Skz(mainly Hyunjin and Chan)
(Hyunlix & Chanin + skz)
!! The littles also change physically !!

It's nap time for the 2 littles, Jeongin doesn't want to sleep so everyone is trying to calm the little. On the other side, their little Lixie is very tired and wants to sleep.

_

For the past hour the 6 members are trying to do everything to get little Jeongin in his bed, but the boy doesn't want to sleep. He's throwing all his toys and plushies to the others while everyone is trying to get to the boy without getting hit by a metal car toy.

"Channie? Wixie tiled..." Little Felix softly spoke to one of his caregivers, who was to busy with Jeongin.

"Not now Lixie, I gotta put Jeongin in his bed first." The oldest replied, not even turning around to face the little boy.

'But i'm tired... I'll ask another appa.' The little tought to himself, and went to Minho.

"Minnie, Lixie nap nap?" Felix said in his tiny voice when Minho just sighed. "Sorry Lix i'm busy." Is the only thing the little heard as he sat back down after hearing all the members excuses.

"Not now Lix, be patient."
"No Lixie, Jeongin has to sleep first."
"Lix just wait a little."
"No Lix, not now."

The little just waited patiently against the wall with his little plushie, which was called Dolie, a reference to Minho's cat Dori that Felix never could speak out correctly.

The little decided to ask Chan one more time, otherwise he will just try to get into his little bed himself he tought.

"Channie, Lixi-" the little started when he got cut off by an angry member. "LEE FELIX CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A MOMENT? I'M BUSY I SAID!" The eldest of the group yelled out which scared the little, even Jeongin as he backed up.

"Oh no, Fe- I mean Lixie... I'm sorry." Chan said, regretting every word he just spoke out as the little's lip began to tremble. Not even a second after, Little Felix dropped his plushie and ran out of the room, crying loudly as his little and fast footsteps were heard fading away to upstairs.

"Channie! You hult Wixie! Chan is meanie!" Jeongin yelled out while pointing at Chan and then running after the other little.

"N-no I didn't-... Aish..." The oldest muttered under his breath while croutching down on the floor.

The others just stood there, in shock of what their hyung just said to... A little.

"That was really harsh Chan, you could've atleast say it softer. He's still a little remember?" Seungmin said a little to harsh as he then left the room, annoyed by his hyung.

"You fucking hurt my baby, I will hurt you Chan. Don't worry." Hyunjin said angry and then ran of to his shared bedroom with Felix.

_

"Wixie?" Little Jeongin said, searching for his friend. "Innie kno' Channie meanie! Innie hug Wixie." The little tried again, but still no response as he sighed. Where could his friend be?

He searched everywhere, all the rooms, all the closets and sat down on the floor of the hallway, confused where the little could be.

"Ugh. Wixie gone bcuze Chan is meanie." The small boy said quitely until he heard a soft sob coming from the Hyunlix room.

'But Innie already searched lixie room?' The little guy tought to himself but still went to check it.

"Lixieee...?" Innie said and sighed once again when he heard a soft sob from under the bed.