🎥🍿 Minsung-Scared

This story will turn into a book(currently prewriting) ⚠️IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE PREVIOUS POSTED ONESHOTS⚠️
-

Minho just moved into his new apartment, which he loves. He has his own space, his own silence. He decides when to wake up, to go to college or not and that's amazing for him. Who wouldn't want that?

He was currently cooking diner, kimchi and listening to music, it was his passion. Dancing to the rhythm, singing along and just enjoying the amazing vibe in his little place.

He then ate and went early to bed since he was gonna wake up early to get ready for college, ofcource he wanted to be presentable on his first day.

The reason he lives alone now, is not because his parents kicked him out or something like that, he just needed space for his passion, and ofcource a place that was closer to his college, not a bus drive of 4 hours.

"Ugh what should I wear?" Minho muttered to himself as he kept changing between 2 sweaters, a baby blue one, that looked pretty cute and comfortable but still attractive, and then there was pink fluffy one with a checkered pattern.

He decided to just go with the baby blue sweater, since he didn't want to stand out on his first day.

He then put on his shoes, jacket and took his bag to leave, heading out the door. On his way he just put in his airpods and listened to music, it was only a 15 minute walk anyways.

When he finally arrived, he went to the secretariat to get his weekplanner and other stuff that he didn't get yet, a plan of the school, some rules, flyers and other things he would probably just throw away soon.

"So your class is in H34, do you know where that is?" The old woman asked him as he frowned and shook his head, not knowing anything about this school.

"It's just- Oh! You can follow that student over there, he will be in your class the first period." The woman said and pointed at a boy with round glasses, an oversized black hoodie, some baggy jeans and sneakers. He also had some jewelry around his neck, wrists and some rings as also his ear was pierced all over. He was also wearing headphones, while Minho clearly got informed no one was allowed to wear anything like that. Must be a troublemaker then... but why did the woman say nothing?

"Jisung, can you come please?" The woman yelled as the boy looked at Minho, then her and back at Minho as he slowly came over, a scared expression on his face and bowed to the woman.

"Can you lead Minho here the way to H34 sweetie?" She asked the boy as he looked scared, fiddling with his hands as he nodded slightly.

"Alright, Jisung can youcome here for a second?" The woman asked again as the boy nodded and went into the room behind the desk, talking with the woman who was giving reasuring smiles as here and then the boy looked over at Minho with scared eyes.

Minho Pov

I watched the woman and... Jisung I think, taking as every few second the boy looked at me with concern and fear in his eyes. The woman probably said things about how I was the new student or something so I don't really mind. She then gave him a tiny paper and the boy just fastly slipped in his backpack.

After two minutes they finally came back as the boy directly put on his headphones again and started walking, the woman giving me a sign to follow him as I bowed and ran after Jisung.

When we finally came to the classroom, which was way to far for me, the bell rang as everyone stood behind their chairs. I just hope I didn't get this Jisung in problems because of me tho... .

The boy just walked in and gave the teacher the paper he got a few minutes ago as she smiled and nodded, then looked at me.

"So today class, as I said already, we'll have a new student in our school. Please let him feel at home and help him whenever you can okay? You can now introduce yourself." She said and gave me a lovely smile.

"Uhm... So I'm Minho, I'm 19 years old and I like to dance. I just moved here to be closer to this college, and... I would love to make some friends." I simply said and looked at the boy from previous, who was now sitting at the back of the class, against the heater.

"Lovely to meet you Minho, now since there aren't any tables left... You can sit there, next to the boy with his black hoodie, Jisung." She said and pointed at the back of the class as I could now see the boy with a scared face and nodding a slight 'no' to the teacher.

I looked at the teacher in confusion and saw her saying something like 'sorry'.

She nodded at me as I walked up to the table and put down my bag, taking some paper and a pen as she then spoke up again. "And i'm ms. Choi." She said and I nod with a smile.

The first lesson on my new school went pretty well, it was already time to switch classes as I looked on the weekplanner and saw I just had a lesson in this class again. That's easy...

A loud group came in the classroom and sat down, yelling and laughing as I looked over at the boy next to me, who was scratching his thighs and closing his eyes shut really tightly as he was rocking in his chair a bit.

I was confused, why did he act like this? Maybe anxiety? My sister had a light form of this and would sometimes get triggered by some things but this looks... bad.

"Hey Jisung! Do you ever speak?" Someone yelled as the others laughed, except for Jisung. He just kept breathing heavily and rubbing his hands over his thighs, rocking in his chair.

When the teacher finally came in and the group's attention was at the teacher, I gently took Jisung's hand as he flinched badly. "It's okay." I whispered as he was still a bit tense.

I started caressing his hand as eventually, he held mine back and calmed down a bit while he wrote whenever the teacher said a word. At the end of the lesson, we still held eachothers hand as Jisung took a map and put in the 3 full written papers of notes, while I only had 1.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, we just did some basic things I already knew since I studied a lot in the time I changed schools. For lunch I basically just sat alone at a table in the cafetaria, which wasn't so bad actually. 

-

"Finally." I sighed out and ploffed down on the couch, just laying there a bit until I heard knocking at the door.

I fastly jumped up and opened it, only to see the owner of the building.

"Hi ma'am, what can I do for you?" I asked as she smiled.

"Well I just wanted to come say some stuff since I got some complains from the previous people that lived here," She started, "The neighbour can be pretty loud apparently, I never actually heard something myself and a lot of people tought he was a bit... weird. That could also be a reason they said things about him etcetera... Just so you know alright?" She said as I then nodded and closed the door, going back to the couch to scroll a bit trough social media.

"I'll just order something." I sighed out and after around 15 minutes I went all the way down the appartement building, standing in front of the door to wait for the food.

I was ofcource dumb enough to only wear a shirt and sweatpants, with shoes, in the middle of November, at 8 pm. Can someone really be that stupid? 

A few people passed me into the building and a few out, when I saw a familiar boy with headphones, sweats, a hoodie, fuff jacket and a beanie, his hands fiddling as he walked closer and closer.

"Jisung?" I muttered quietly as he approached even closer so I could now see his face clearly.

"Oh... Sorry." I said and bowed to the stranger that passed me into the building.

"Lee Minho?" A voice asked me as I turned around and finally saw my bag with food.
"Yes, here. Thank you!" I said and gave him the money, running back upstairs.

I opened the door to my room and got in, placing the food on the coffeetable and made myself comfortable in the couch as I ate.

I then heard soft... Cries? Sobs? I couldn't make it out but it was definitely some kind of crying.

After my movie ended and my food was already in my lovely tummy, I decided to go to the neighbour and knock at the door, since the crying was still going on.

When they finally opened the door, I got kinda suprised by who it was.