💕Needing time- HL+MS

this could get long... sorry :) also there will be TW's... (no one's dying dww)

BTW, it will be very unclear and confusing in the beginning but it'll get explained so just read everything and it'll be alrightyyy :)

"Felix!" Hyunjin yelled from upstairs and Felix got off his seat, walking towards their shared room. He opened the door, stepping in and slowing down when he saw jisung, Minho and Hyunjin sitting on the bed.

"Yeah?..." Felix softly let out and looked at Jisung, who had his head hanging low while fiddling with his hands and Minho holding him close.

"I'm sorry Lix..." Jisung said with his head still hanging low, making the younger confused.

"For what...?" The younger of the four asked with his frown even mor visable.

"We know love... Jisung told me." Hyunjin sadly spoke and got up to walk towards the confused boy.

"W-What..." Felix said as his voice cracked and he made a small step back, tears building up in his eyes while shaking his head.

"It's okay Lix..." Hyunjin said and stepped closer to the younger, making him let out a sob and shake his head. He then fastly ran out of the room, almost tripping off the stairs as he heard Hyunjin yelling Chan's name.

Chan quickly got out of the kitchen and bumped into the crying younger, "Chan please hold him!" Felix heard Hyunjin yell from above and the leader wrapped his arms around the younger with a from on his face, holding him.

"What's wrong?" He asked Felix and the younger only cried loudly, "Chan let me go! Please Chan stop!" He cried out loudly and kicked his feet so the elder eventually let go of him.

Felix fastly started running again, opening the front door and sprinting for his dear life. He couldn't think about it right now. Not when he was just healing. Not like this.

"Chan why'd you let him go!" Hyunjin yelled in a broken voice and sighed.

"Why did you even want me to stop him? What did you do Jin?" Chan asked confused as Minho and Jisung now also walked downstairs.

Felix's pov

How does he know? Jisung told him? How does he even dare to fucking tell Hyunjin about that. I just needed some time to recover, to heal but he took that away from me. So here we go again, I fell even in a deeper black hole than before. And I was almost, very almost out of it and ready to open up.

I ran towards the library, where I could ease my mind a bit in silence. The old woman at the front already knows me well and waits for me almost everyday. She says she lost her husband about a year ago and tries to meet some new people and have some contact because she has no one.

So ofcource I love to go to the library and just chat with the woman for hours and hours until Hyunjin of one of the members call me to say I gotta go eat or whatever.

But now i'm here to ease my mind. I need a silent place for my own and the library is perfect for that, the seats that are just for you to be alone. Alone. That's what I wanna be right now. Peace.

 Peace

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.