Chapter 50

" Ashton it's all over me!" I whine.

" it's all over me too!" He said and we started laughing.

We were trying to make cupcakes but ended up getting flour everywhere and all over us.

" are they ready yet?" Liam said coming into the kitchen. " what happened to you guys?" He said.

" he did it" I said pointing to Ashton and at the same time Ashton pointed at me saying " she did it"

" it wasn't me!" We both yelled again and then we all started laughing.

" I can't cook for shit! Liam come and help me will ya!" Ashton said and Liam groaned walking over to us and helping us out.

" have you and the rest of the boys packed ready for tomorrow?" Liam said to Ashton.

" yeah they are just finishing now" he said.

" God I can't believe your leaving tomorrow" I pouted.

" we'll be back before you know it" Liam said patting my shoulder.

" yeah I hope so. At least I have Eleanor, Ryan and Jack with me" I signed smiling.

" yeah there you go" Liam winked and started cleaning up the flour that was everywhere.

I heard Louis, Zayn and Harry talking in the lounge room so I went to go talk to them but stopped to hear what they were saying.

" she's doing to be in some much pain" Louis said.

" oi no! We will get it out of him before she even knows okay" Harry said.

" what if she doesn't?" Zayn said.

" I don't know but I know she's not going to take it well" Harry said.

" shouldn't we leave to go to see Simon now?" Zayn said.

" yeah let's get going" Louis said and they started walking towards me and I quickly rushed back to the kitchen.

What the hell were they talking about?

* Louis' pov*

" where are you three going? We have visitors?" Liam said with his arms holding at the front door blocking it.

God Liam is such a daddy direction sometimes but I love him.

" Liam we need to talk to Simon, we will tell you when we get back alright" Harry said.

" uh okay be back soon alright" he said and we thanked him and ran out of the door and into the car.

" I'm sort scared anyone else?" I say in the driver seat as I drove to his office.

" yeah same" Harry mumbled.

" lad if this does turn out badly you just have to remind her that your here for her" I said patting Harry's shoulder who was in the passenger seat and Zayn was sitting in the middle seat of the back.

" yeah okay" he smiled weakly. He reminds me of myself with my little sisters. You do anything For them. Darcy was like a sister to me so I care for her deeply too. I shouldn't of slapped Niall but I thought maybe he might of been half asleep for something but I was wrong.

When we got there we all rushed out of the car and into Simons office.

" boys! It's great to see you!" Simons smile widen as we walked in.

" hey uncle Simon!" I yell and ran over and hugged him.

" so what's up boys?" He asked taking a seat after he hugged the other to boys. We sat down on the other side of the desk.

" it's Niall. " Harry said.

" what's wrong with Niall?" He asked.

" well he really loves darcy and then randomly he said he doesn't anymore." I said.

" well maybe he just doesn't love her anymore" Simon shrugged.

" no that's the thing. He still has that look in his eyes when he sees her and his face goes red when she mentions his name, he still loves her Simon and we think that management has done something" Harry said.

" boys I don't think you should be asking me. You should be asking Niall and if he's not telling you then that probably means he doesn't want to tell you. Whatever it is, it's nialls business and i think you should leave him" Simon said.

" it's my business too because I'm darcys bother that means I have to pick up all the pieces! I know you know something Simon! What are you trying to do? Make us lie to each other! Do you want the band to spilt up! Your a-" Harry stood up and yelled but I cut in cause I knew he was going to say something he'll regret.

" Harry shut up" I said pulling on his shoulder to sit back down which he did and sat back down.

" Harry if Niall really wanted to tell you he would. Now get the hell out of my office!" Simon growled.

We all nodded and shuffled out of the room.

" Harry what the fuck was that?" I said.

" shut up Louis! Just leave me alone" he shrugged me off and walked faster to the car.

" just let him calm down Lou" Zayn said and I nodded.

We walked to the car and got in and headed home.

" Harry remember no darcy in this" I reminded him.

" I know I'm not stupid Louis" Harry rolled his eyes.

" oi Harry stop being so damn rude!" Zayn spat at Harry.

When we got home Harry rushed out of the car and ran into the house. Zayn and I looked at each other with worried expressions.

" oh shit" I said and Zayn nodded. We both quickly jumped out of the car and ran into the house. I heard yelling in the lounge room. Zayn and I rushed over and saw Harry punching Niall on the ground. Liam, Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael were sitting there watching in shock.

Zayn and I ran over to them and pulled Harry away.

" your a fucking asshole!" Harry yelled.

Niall struggled getting up but when he finally got up he rushed to his room and slammed the door.

" Harry" I said still holding onto him. He pulled out of zayn and i's grip and ran to his room slamming the door.

" what the Fuck is going on?" Liam yelled getting up and stood right in my face.

" Niall doesn't love darcy anymore!" I yelled.

" what?" Darcy said walking into the crowded lounge room.

Oh fuck.