Chapter 39

" thank you Jesse" I said hugging him as I got out of the car.

" that's alright. Get some sleep girls" he smiled as we waves goodbye and he left.

" I'm so tired" I said.

" same. I'm not ready to get yelled at" Eleanor mumbled.

" wanna ignore them and go sleep in my room?" I chuckle.

" yes let's go" she chuckled.

" where have you been?" Harry asked as we walked inside.

" party" I said as we kept walking.

" why didn't you answer your phone?" Harry asked.

" we are drunk" Eleanor said still walking with him following.

" who's house?"

" all the boys house" I said walking into my room.

" lounge room now" Harry said crossing his arms.

Eleanor and I groaned as we walked back out of my room and down to the lounge room. There sat all the boys with there arms folded.

" sit down" Liam said as Harry sat and Eleanor and I just stood there.

" we aren't-" I started

" sit" Louis said.

We groaned and sat down.

" it's like High school all over again" Eleanor whispered for only me to hear and I laughed.

" what was that Eleanor?" Harry said.

" nothing" she chuckled causing me to laugh.

" shh girls your in trouble" Louis said.

" why? Because we had some fun!" I said crossing my arms.

" Darcy we came home to an empty house with no letter, no message that you were going out." Niall said.

" well it was all in the moment. I invited Jack over and then Eleanor said there was a party and I got to see all my brothers and then I got a bit to drunk and I'm feeling really sick so id love if you let me go to bed" I said.

" agreed" Eleanor said.

" who's Jack?" Niall said.

" my old best friend and ex boyfriend" I shrugged.

" you invited-" Niall started but Harry cut him off.

" they've been friends since kindergarten and he's a good kid. Don't worry" he assured Niall.

" who's your bothers?" Louis said.

" all of Harry's old mates. They have a huge house that they all share and throw party's at! I've known some of them since I was little. They are like my brothers. Oh Harry they still use my nickname. Little Darcy haha" I laugh as I rant about these guys.

" okay we get it" Harry said.

" oh and Harry, the boys said to make sure you text them so here's all there numbers" I said handing him a piece of paper.

" I don't think-" Harry started but I cut him off.

" there your best friends Harry!" I said.

" no, no they aren't. These guys are. I wanna forget about that group. " Harry said looking down.

I sat there shocked with my jaw on the ground.

Is he serious.

" w-what?" I said. 

" they aren't part of me anymore Darc" he said getting a bit angry.

" wow nice Harry. Just leave your old life behind because your embarrassed of it! Aren't you Harry! You are embarrassed of me, your family, your old life, your friends! aren't I right Harry!" I said getting really angry.

" it's-"

" no I'm right aren't I! Fine lived your fucking fake perfect life with your perfect friends that came from perfect family's! Harry your all pretend! Your life will never be perfect! I'm so sick of you!" I yelled getting and running to my room and locking the door.

I jumped on my bed face first. I groaned, my face squished into my bed.

Maybe I was a bit harsh on Harry but how could he want forget his friends like that! They love him so much! They looked after me like a sister and Harry treats them like that! What the hell!

I get under the blankets and close my eyes falling asleep.

* Eleanor's pov*

" no I'm right aren't I! Fine lived your fucking fake perfect life with your perfect friends that came from perfect family's! Harry your all pretend! Your life will never be perfect! I'm so sick of you!" Darcy yelled as she got up and ran to her room, slamming the door.

" Harry-" Louis started.

" shut up Louis!" He said putting his head in his hands.

" what's up your fucking ass mate!" Louis said getting angry.

" I just broke up with Taylor and then this! Fuck!" He yelled.

" ugh should I go talk to her?" I say quietly.

" no just leave her" Harry said and I nod.

" so how was the party?" Zayn said with his arms behind his head. All the boys glared at him.

" yeah it's was so much fun!" I chuckled. " but I don't really remember anything. "

" that sucks. Sounds great" he said.

" it definitely was" I said.

" how many people do you think we're there?" Zayn said.

" shut the fuck up Zayn" Harry growled.

I grew more angry. " you know what why don't you shut the fuck up Harry! Your getting on my fucking nerves! You can't get angry at your sister trying to bring up your old memories! Are you actually trying to forget everything?" I said standing up.

" you don't get it Eleanor!" He said.

" obviously because your being an actual prick!" I said and all the boys jaws dropped.

" sassy" I heard one of them say.

" now I'm going to go talk to Darcy and you can stop being an asshole" I said spinning around and walking off smirking.

Fuck you Harry.

* Harry's pov*

I'm not embarrassed about my old life! It's that I just can't see them. I can't break down again. My old life is in the past and I need to keep it like that.

I know I was being a true dick to everyone but I'm just so frustrated.

I can't believe Darcy thought I was embarrassed about our old life.

I would never ever feel embarrassed!

I stood up and grabbed my phone and wallet off the bench.

" where are you going?" Louis said rushing over to me.

" I'm going out. I need fresh air. I'll talk to Darcy when I get home" I said as I walked out the door and shut it behind me. I put on my sunnies and walked down the street.

I need to get my head straight.