chapter 38

" DROP THE BEAT!" Eleanor and I sang to the dubstep music.

It has probably been a few more hours and we all were still dancing and laughing.

The boys stopped dancing with the girls and just danced with the group. We all did silly moves and laughed.

I screamed out the music as I jumped up and down, Eleanor too.

"This party is the fucking best!" I yell.

" I'm so fucking drunk!" Eleanor laughed causing me to laugh too.

Jack stopped dancing and grabbed his phone out and checked the time.

" guys it's four in the morning we have to leave." Jack said.

" noooo I don't want to go home! I'm staying here with my brothers!" I said grabbing onto matts arm. He laughed and grabbed me.

" your never taking her away again!" He said as we laughed.

" I'm not leaving either!" Eleanor said.

" well I'm leaving either come or stay!" Jack said.

" we are staying! I'll talk to you later Jack!" I said giving him my number and he then left.

" if we are going to keep at it for night you better have some of this" Bailey said.

" what is it?" I asked.

" the strongest shit ever" he laughed. I shrugged and Eleanor and I drunk the whole thing.

After that I didn't remember anything.

* nialls pov*
* hours earlier*

" where the fuck are they?!" Harry yelled at me.

When we got home after a long day of recording, we found out that Eleanor and Darcy have gone. They didn't leave a note or a message. Nothing.

" I don't know okay!" I said.

" yeah they are definitely not here. I'll try and call Eleanor and you call Darcy" Louis said coming back to the Lounge room. I nodded and called Darcy.

" it's rang out" I said and Harry looked even more angry.

" same" Louis said.

" why would they do this! What if there kidnapped!" He freaked.

" Harry we don't know. They might have just gone out for a girls night. Let's just go to sleep they might come home late" Liam said trying to calm Harry, Louis and me.

" okay fine " we all huffed.

We all got into bed. Everyone was asleep except for me.

Where the fuck are you Darcy?

* Darcy pov*

" Darcy wake up!" Eleanor was pushing me.

" what?" I said as I sat up and realised we were in a room. We were both sitting in a double bed.

" how the fuck did we get to bed?" She said worried.

" probably one of the boys come on. Let's get up" I said. We got up and walked out of the room. We went downstairs and into the kitchen.

People were everywhere asleep on the ground.

Jerry and Andrew were in the kitchen talking.

" well look who's up" Andrew smirked.

" who put us to bed?" I mumble rubbing my eyes as we walk over to the boys.

" well you guys were almost asleep on the dance floor so Aston and Jesse put you both to bed in Aston's room. Don't worry Aston slept in jesses room" jerry said.

When all they boys finished school they bought a massive house together and they all live here and have party's.

That's what Jesse told me last night anyway.

" oh okay" I said.

" I have a massive head-" she stopped and ran to the sink and vomited.

" here" Andrew held up her hair. When she finished she wiped her mouth and Andrew give her a water and a pill.

" thanks" she mumbled.

" I'm hungry" I said but got interrupted and ran to the bathroom vomiting in the toilet.

It wouldn't stop coming out.

Someone ran in and grabbed my hair so I wouldn't get vomit on it.

" thank-" I stopped when more vomit came.

It finally stopped and I sat back and rubbed my forehead.

" here" Aston said.

" thank you and thanks for the bed last night" I said taking the water and pill.

" that's alright I do anything for the little Darcy" he chuckled and I smiled.

*RING RING*

" fuck that's my phone!" I said getting my phone out of my back pocket.

" DARCY FINALLY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHERES ELEANOR? " Niall yelled in the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear and put it back when he was finished yelled.

" Niall I have a headache. " I groan.

" wher- okay okay!" Niall said and then there was ruffling on the phone.

" hello Niall?" I said.

" Darcy where are you?" Harry said.

" oh morning Harry" I smiled looking at Aston who smiled widely when I said Harry's name.

" give give" Aston said pulling out his hand. I gave him the phone and he talked to Harry.

" HARRY!" Aston yelled.
" yeah bro it's me!"
" yeah I've been good!"
" yeah all the boys"
" really okay"
" okay I'll give you back "
" okay bye Harry!"
" yet talk later!" Aston pasted the phone back as we walked out of the bathroom.

" Is Eleanor with you?" Harry said.

" yes" I groan.

" good okay where are you?" He said.

" Harry it's fine. We will be home later okay. Cya then" I said.

" darcyyyyyy" he whined.

" bye Harry" I said and hung up.

" was that Harry" Eleanor said holding her stomach.

" yeah" I mumbled.

" you guys want to spend the day with us?" Jerry asked.

" nar we aren't feeling to well. We are going to head home. " I said. " sorry"

" its alright. Jesse said he wanted to take you guys home" jerry said.

" Jesse what?" Jesse said walking in.

" you wanted to take us home" i said.

" oh yeah you ready?" He said and we nodded.

" BOYS!" He yelled and all the boys ran in.

" say goodnight to Darcy and Eleanor there leaving" jesse said.

" bye little Darcy and Eleanor!" They yelled group hugging us.

They all gave me there numbers and I gave them mine.

" make sure Harry texts us yeah?" Matt said and the boys nodded.

" yeah I will! Bye boys!" I wave as we leave the house.

" bye little darcy!" They all yell back causing me to laugh.

God I love those guys.