Chapter 14

* nialls pov*

" oh my god they are so cute!" Louis said

" do you think they kisses last night?" Zayn said.

" with that smile niall has on they probably did" Louis said.

I opened up my eyes and saw the two boys sitting there looking at Darcy and I in bed.

" are you right there? I said as they both jumped at my voice.

" so did you kiss?" Louis smirked.

" guys piss off she's still sleeping" I whisper yell at them. They run out of the room and shut the door.

" naw thanks ni but I wasn't sleeping" Darcy laughed next to me, opening her eyes.

" ugh oh well they are annoying me" I laugh. I lean in and kiss her forehead. A smile spreads across her face.

" shit it's 1 o'clock in the afternoon" i gasped.

" shit!" Darcy said.

" want some breakfast?" I said getting out of bed.

" yes please" she said getting out bed too. I grabbed her hand as we walked out of my bedroom door and down to the kitchen.

" morning love birds" harry smirked coming over to Darcy and have her a hug.

" morning" Darcy smiled.

" what's happening?" Louis said to Zayn and Liam. They both shook there heads confused.

" Louis, Zayn and Liam meet my sister Darcy" harry said looking from me to them.

" what?!" Louis said.

" I'm totally confused right now" Liam said.

" I'll explain everything later" harry laughed at there faces.

" well breakfast is ready" Liam said as we all grabbed a plate and served ourselves. When we got our food we all sat down at the table as we started eating.

" shit this is good" I say munching on my food as everyone nods or hums in response. When we finish we all put our plates in the dish washer and the boys went and played play station and I was going out with Darcy.

" can we go to my house first so I can change" she wines.

" okayyyy sure" I said and she smiles." But let me get changed first" I say and she nods.

I run to my room and change into a pair of light blue jeans and a white top that says Monday but it's crossed off. I walk into the bathroom and fix my hair and brush my teeth. I grab my wallet and phone and run to the front door but Darcy wasn't there. I heard cheering come from the lounge room so I walked over and walked in. I saw Darcy and Louis versing in COD

Darcy was smashing Louis.

" how'd you get so bloody damn good?" Louis squealed.

" I used to play all the time with harry" she smirks staring at the TV.

" I WON!" She screams jumping up. " your dead! Haha! I beat you! A girl beat you! " she said pointing and laughing at Louis. Liam, zayn, harry and I started laughing.

" I told you she would beat you" harry laughed.

" ugh! Whatever" Louis said huffing getting up.

" you got beaten by a girl!" Zayn said holding his stomach laughing.

" good game styles" Louis said sticking out his hand.

" good game tomo" Darcy smirked shaking his hand.

" you wait till next time" he smirked and she laughed.

" your on" she said.

" okay before a fight goes off. Let's go" I say and Darcy looks over at me.

" okay bye boys!" Darcy's say.

" BYE DARCY!" All the boys yell and harry gets up and hugs her. She walks over to me and We walk out of the house as i interwined our fingers together.

When we reached Darcy's house she quickly jumped out and ran into her house. I stayed in the car and decided to post on Twitter and Instagram. After about half an hour Darcy started running out of her house and to the car, jumping in and smiling to me.

" so where do you want to go?" I said her as we started driving.

" well I was thinking the river" she said.

" I don't have swimmers though" I frowned.

" either do I! There's a party there!" She smiled widely.

" okay! Directions please" I smile, seeing her so happy makes me even more happy and I have no idea why.