Chapter 30

I woke up with a massive headache and I needed to vomit.

Wait how did I get home?

I tried to remember the events that happened last night but got interrupted when i felt like I was going to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out in the toilet. I felt someone grab my hair and lift it up.

I looked up and saw Niall.

" what are you doing here?" I ask.

" well I brought you home last night and well I didn't want to leave your drunk self alone here so I stayed on the couch. Wait where are lexis parents?"

Well that fixed my question.

" ugh they had to go on a work trip thing" I said

" here's a aspen and water" Niall said handing me the pill and water.

" thanks" i said swallowing the pill and drinking the water.

" do you remember anything last night?" Niall asked.

" not really. I need to really think" I said as we walked back to my room.

I say on my bed and thought hard to remember.

I remember going into the club and seeing the guys and I was with some of them and they dared me to drink ten shots. When we danced and when I with the girls....oh and a guy, that's where Lexi went and then.......oh yeah Rosie and I started dancing together to get guys and then I......right I went to the bathroom. Wait I don't remember actually sitting in the toilet. Wait I saw Ross. Sex......oh my god. I had sex with my ex boyfriend and I have a boyfriend. Fuck! What's happens after. Dancing again and then oh yeah the flashing lights. Paps maybe? And Niall.....he was pissed. I can't remember anything else.

" so you remember?" Niall asked.

" ugh uh y-no. No I don't sorry" I quickly say.

" umm okay" he said.

" I'm going to get some sleep if you want to go home. " I say.

" yeah the boys and I are going out before we leave. They invited you but I told them you probably won't want to because you know and they understood." He said getting up.

" naw okay say I said I'm sorry" I say as Niall kisses my forehead.

" sure will. Cya babe" he said walking out of my room

" byeee!" I yell and then I heard the front door shut.

I jumped out of bed and looked around for my phone.

Phone come out come out!

I see it on the floor upside down. I ran and grabbed it and called ross' number.

" hello?" He said in his morning voice

" Ross it's darcy" I say.

" oh fuck! Darcy I'm sorry about yesterday" he panicked. " we are still friends right?"

" yes of cause but can we not tell anyone and keep it between us" I say biting my fingernails.

" definitely. Okay I'm really sorry. I have to go but I'll talk to you before you leave " he said.

" okay thank you, bye"

" bye" he said and I hung up

I hope Ross doesn't open his mouth. God I'm so stupid when I'm drunk.

I got back into bed and decided to go to sleep.

*** 5 days later********

" girlssss!" I yelled running over to my new friends. They all turned there heads and started running to awards me as we all smashed together in a group hug.