Chapter 26

Niall quickly shut the door behind us, smashing me into the door as he leaned in and started kissing my neck. I groaned as he started sucking on it.

" n-Niall" I said as he starting to unzip my dress from the back.

" shhh babe" he said as my dress fell off my body.

" Niall stop" I said more harshly and he stopped and looked at me.

" what's wrong?" He said frowning.

" you heard what Louis said" I chucked and he smirks.

" fine my hands are off but only for tonight" he winked stepping back.

I laughed, " okay" rolling my eyes.

He laughed, taking his shirt off and throwing it to me.

I looked at him confused.

" you can wear it to bed, well if you want" he chuckled taking his jeans off leaving him in his boxers. I stared at him but stopped when he coughed.

" ugh sorry" I said putting his shirt over my head.

" ready for bed girlfriend?" Niall smirked.

" yes boyfriend" I said going along with this gay shit.

We both hopped into the bed and Niall clapped his hands twice and the lights when off.

My jaw dropped open as I just stared at Niall. He smirked and put his hand on my chin and closed my mouth.

" you'll catch flies babe" he chuckled.

" what the fuck!" I say finally as he started laughing.

" let's go to bed now aye?" He said lying down. I nodded and lied down next to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

I closed my eyes with a massive smile on my face because Niall Horan was now my actual boyfriend.

*****next Monday******

" is that the last box?" Lexi asked as I walked out of my old house with a box in my hands.

" yes I'm pretty sure. Wanna go check just in case?" I ask and she nods running back into the house.

Lexi texted me this morning saying that she cleaned out the spare room and her parents agreed for me to stay there. Niall came and helped too.

My dad left two days ago and told me that the owners come in on Thursday so I decided to do it now.

RING RING

" hello?" I answered my phone.

" hey styles! It's malik" zayn cheered over the phone.

" oh hey!" I said. " what's up?"

" well you know how you canceled the get together with our girlfriends?" He asked.

" yeah I'm so sorry about that" I frown.

" no don't and well Perrie said the girls were thinking tomorrow you guys could go shopping yeah?"

" gosh yes please! Send me the info and I'll be there!" I say.

" okay oh and I'll be there to introduce each other" he said.

" thank you! I gotta go talk later yeah?" I said.

" yeah of cause bye!" Zayn said as I hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and run back into the house to see if there was anything else left.

" all done?" I ask Lexi and Niall.

" yep there's nothing in all the rooms" Niall said.

" yeah or the kitchen" Lexi said walking out of the kitchen.

" okay let's go!" I said rushing out.

I just wanted to get away from this house. It had bad memories, none of them were good. None.

We went outside and all jumped into the car, as Niall drove to lexis house.

**********************************

" your room looks prettier then mine! Uh it feels like your my sister!" Lexi smiled widely hugging me as she looked at my room.

" I can't believe I'm living here. Your house is so pretty!" I said as we jumped on my bed and started to watch a movie.

Great way to finish a busy day.

*****Tuesday******

" malik where are you?" I say walking around the shops, on my phone, trying to find zayn and the girls.

" I'm at Victoria secret" zayn huffed and laughed.

" I'll be there in two" I said hanging up and rushing to the shop.

I have to admit. I am a bit nervous in meeting these girls.

I smiled when I saw zayn standing out of the shop typing on his phone looking unimpressed.

" hello malik!" I say hugging him.

" hey styles. Ready to meet the girls so I can leave!" He said and I laughed.

" let's do it"

" girls!" Zayn called as four girls walked out of Victoria secret.

They all squeaked and ran and hugged me. I was shocked at the beginning but hugged them back.

As we let go and they all started talking at once.

" girls let me do the talking" zayn said and the girls all shut up causing me to laugh.

" this is Eleanor, Louis' girl, this is Danielle Liam's girl, Harry's girlfriend Taylor and my Fiance Perrie. Girls this is darcy nialls girlfriend" he smirked at the last sentence.

" it's lovely to meet you darcy!" Taylor said smiling.

Wonder if she knows about her boyfriend and my ex best friend.

" your so pretty!" Perrie said and I thanked her.

" I'm going to go bye!" Zayn said rushing off before we could say goodbye.

" let's go shopping yeah!?" Eleanor said.

" come on darcy! Your going to have so much fun with us!" Danielle said as we all hooked arms and walked into tea 2.

**********************************

" wow I had a great time with you girlies!" I said hugging them.

" naw we did too! We have to catch up again!" Taylor said.

" oh a movie night!" Perrie said.

" great idea! Friday night is planned!" Eleanor said.

" Perfect!" We all cheered.

" Harry!" Taylor squealed running off. I had my back to them.

I frozen and felt like I wanted to run away. Shit! Please don't come over here. I could hear footsteps coming closer to me. Shit!

" hello darcy" Harry said as I turned around and he had a big smile on his face.

I wanted to slap that right off his face.

" I- I have to go! Bye girls! Thanks for today it was great! Cya on Friday!" I quickly said running away.

What! I freaked.

I heard yelling behind me as a hand grabbed my arm turning me around.

It was Harry.

" we need to talk" he said.