Chapter 47

" goodbye beautiful house!" I yell as Niall dragged me out of the house.

" we will come back one day with all the boys" Niall chuckled as he locked the door.

" yay! I'm already excited!" I chuckled clapping my hands as we walk to the car and Niall puts our bags in the back seat as I got into the passenger seat and Niall got in and started the car and off we were.

BUZZ BUZZ

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket.

* Zac: wanna hang out today??*

* darcy: sorry can't going home back to centre of London*

* Zac: that sucks! We will still talk on here right?*

* darcy: definitely, I used to live in LA so when I got back one day we can meet up*

* Zac: sounds perfect :)*

" who you texting?" Niall asked studying the road as he drove.

" oh just lexi, really miss her" I sign.

I know I lied but Niall would think the wrong thing if I told him it was a boy! And that boys was Zac! I think nialls a bit jealous of him and I really don't want Niall to think that I like Zac because he has a perfect body! I don't even like Zac for God sakes but Niall might think I do.

It's only a little white lie.

( see what I did there! 😏)

After about half an hour of just singing lightly to the music on the radio Niall spoke up.

" have you heard of 5 seconds of summer?" Niall asked quickly looking at me and then back to the road.

" nope, why?" I asked popping the p.

" They are our opening perform, you know like before we come on just to get the audience pumped." Niall said.

" where do they come from?" I ask.

" Australia from Western Sydney. They are around Harry's age and a group of four boys. They seem pretty cool, I'm excited to be on tour with them" Niall said.

( I live in western Sydney! The Hawkesbury! Woooo! Exactly where they come from)

" sounds great! Do I get to meet them?!"

" yeah they are coming up to stay with us so we can get to know them. tomorrow they should be here" Niall said.

" great! Nine boys in one house. Ughhh" I chuckle.

" you'll have Eleanor" he said.

" no, she's gone to visit her family for the whole week before she starts college" I groan.

" oh sucked in!" He laughed and I slapped his hand making him laughing even more.

*************************************

" DARCY!" Harry yelled running towards the car as we pulled up on the drive way.

I quickly jumped out of the car and meet Harry who was full speed running towards me. We smashed together hugging and he picked me up and spun me around.

" i missed you!" He said.

" Harry I was away for what three days and you miss me but then I'm away for a few years you don't?" I chuckled but I was dead serious.

" darcy I did miss you like crazy but I couldn't" he said dropping his head in shame.

" it's fine Harry I know I know" I said lifting his head and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and let me go then he helped Niall with our bags.

" missed ya bro" Niall said giving Harry a manly hug.

" we all missed you like crazy bro!" Harry said and Niall chuckled.

" darcy! Niall!!" Louis said running out of the house and up to me.

He grabbed me into a big bear hug.

" can't breathe lou!" I yelled. Yeah shouldn't of yelled that took all my energy. I was starting to get dizzy and my eyes started to close when he let me go and I fell to the ground.

" sorry darcy" Louis laughed.

" fuck off" I groan.

" no! I love you!" Louis said trying to hug me again.

" not even try!" I smirked getting away form him but I ended up smashing into someone's legs and they tripped over me and the bag he was carrying fell on top of Louis. It was Harry that I tripped over.

I looked at what I had caused and I stated laughing so hard I had to hold my stomach.

" oh my god!" I laughed so loud.

Louis was spread out of the grass with a bag on him which was open and all the clothes were everywhere. It was nialls clothes and there was a pair of undies on Louis head. Harry was face first into Louis crutch with undies on his head too.

I looked up at Niall and he was taking a photo. He looked at me and I gave him the thumbs up.

" harryyyyyy" I chuckled shaking him.

" I'm to embarrassed to get up" he groaned.

" that tickles get off!" Louis laughed.

" shut up Louis!" Harry said still with his head in Louis crutch.

" it tickles!" Louis laughed and started kicking his feet which were hitting Harry.

" OKAY!" Harry yelled getting up. " EW EW EW!" Harry said realising where his head was. Harry running into the house with his tongue out probably to go wash it out.

Niall and I started laughing even harder.

Harry still have the undies on his head.

" YUCK!" Louis said grabbing the undies of his own head.

" there clean bro" Niall said as we both started picking up all the clothes and putting it back into the suitcase.

" my head hurts" Louis groaned rubbing his head.

" I bet" Niall chuckled as he zipped up the suitcase and I grabbed my bag.

Louis got up and we all walked into the house and shut the door.

" I got that all on video!" Zayn smirked.

" fuck off Zayn" Louis groaned still rubbing his head.

" YUCK THIS IS YOURS!" Harry yelled coming down the starts and handing Niall his undies. Niall just laughed.

" thanks bro" Niall said.

" this is going to YouTube" Zayn said and Niall and I nodded, grinning.

" oh no you don't" Harry growled.

" too late" Zayn smirked. Harry stated running towards Zayn. Zayn squealed and started running away and upstairs.

" did Zayn just squeal?" I laughed.

" what do you expect, he does do all the high notes" Niall chuckled which make me chuckle too.

" hey guys. Remember 5 seconds of summer are coming tomorrow" Liam said coming out of the lounge room.

" liam!" I yell and hug him.

" hey darcy" he chuckled.

" how was your holiday?" He asked.

" perfect" I smiled looking at Niall who blushed and looked down.

" movie night tonight?" Liam asked and we nodded.

" sounds great, I'm going to go unpack" I said skipping to the stairs and went to my room.

After I unpacked I decided to go to Twitter.

*@real_liam_payne: It's too hard, it's too hard. Two paths that lead to different places. Maybe we'll see each other another life time. *

Holy shitballs! Did Danielle and Liam break up?!!!