Chapter 17

* nialls pov*

After the movie we all decided to go to bed. Harry asked alexia if she wanted to crush in his room and she agreed. I think harry likes her. Darcy decided to sleep with me in my bed.

" ugh niall?" Darcy said from my bathroom.

" yeah love?" I said.

" ugh I have no pjs" she nervously said.

" oh you want my shirt?" I asked her taking it off.

" yes if you don't mind" she said walking out of the bathroom.

Oh
My
God

I couldn't stop looking at her body. My mouth was wide open as I looked up and down at her body. She was walking towards me in her bonds undies and her bra. She laughed and closed my mouth.

" you'll catch flies" she smirked as she took my shirt out of my hands and put it on. I shook my head out of my daydream and grabbed her waist and pulled her into me.

" why are you so beautiful?" I smirked as she eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. I placed my lips onto her lips. There were so soft. It was a nice general kiss until I slid my tongue across her bottom lip for access. She gentle accepted and I felt her tongue. The Sparks shot through me like an Electric shock. I held onto her waist tightly and she wrapped her arms around my neck as we started to walk backward and I fell onto the bed and she fell onto of me. We started laughing but stopped and kept snogging. Things started to get heated. I started taking my top off of her and we rolled over as I had my elbows leaning on the bed to keep me up so I didn't squish her underneath me.

KNOCK KNOCK

Really! Ugh!

Darcy's eyes when wide and pushed me off her of and grabbed my shirt and put it back on. I walked into the bathroom as I heard someone talking to Darcy.

Why did they have to wreck that perfect moment?

I just want Darcy to be mine and on Tuesday night I am going to ask her.

* Darcy's pov*

KNOCK KNOCK

niall and I stopped kissing and I looked up at him.

Holy shit! I was about to have sex with him! UGHHH why did that person have to come to the door.

Okay okay I'm not a Virgin so don't worry I lost it with Ross so I was really okay to have sex with niall. Ugh maybe it would of wrecked things. I don't know.

I pushed niall off me and put Nialls shirt back on and walked over at the door and opened it.

" harry?" I whine. Really harry! Thanks bro!

He looked around the room and then back at me, " can I talk to you"

" ugh nialls in the bathroom" I said as niall walked out only in his boxes.

Darcy don't stare, your brother is right there and it'll be awkward. I looked back at harry quickly.

" I'm going to go get something to eat" niall said giving me a kiss and a fist bump with harry and walking out of the room.

He was probably listening to our conversation.

Harry walked in and sat on the bed as I closed the door and sat cross legged beside him on the bed.

" so?" I said.

" ugh Darcy can this stay between me and you?" Harry said abit nervous.

" yeah definitely harry what's wrong?" I asked.

" well I like someone" he admitted looking down.

" oh my gosh! Hazza has a crush!" I squeal.

" shh Darcy! You don't get it" he frowned.

" what is it?" I knotted my eyebrows in confusion.

" I'm already dating someone else" he ran his fingers throw his hair.

" what?! Who the hell are you dating?" I said shocked. I had no idea my brother has a girlfriend but I guess I don't know a lot about my brother.

" Taylor swift" he said slyly.

" holy shit!! Your dating frikin Taylor swift!" I gasped.

" yes but I like someone else" he stated.

" who's the other girl" I said.

" don't be mad" he said

" I promise" I put my hand on his thigh.

" I like alexia" he said and my mouth dropped open.

" HOLY SHIT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" I said jumping up and down on the bed. He laughed and grabbed my legs making me sit back down.

" hem sorry, you guys would be perfect together! I saw you guys cuddling tonight through the movie" I smiled widely ear to ear.

" shit really?" He said abit scared.

" don't be afraid harry! Go with your heart" I said giving him a hug.

" but what do I do with Taylor?" He said as we let go.

" dump her ass. Sorry Taylor " I said looking up at the roof. Harry laughed and got up.

" thank you Darcy. Oh and I talked to management and they said I can tell about you as my sister!" He grinned.

" oh my god!! YAY!" I said as I hugged him again.

" harry everything is going Perfect right now!" I smiled widely and he frowned. Why would he frown?

" yeah I'm going to go to bed now" he said getting up and giving me one last hug and left. A minute later niall came back.

" nice chat?" He said.

" very" I smiled widely.

We sat down on the bed, me sitting in nialls lap and we talked for about an hour about our favourite things and stuff like that.

" what's your favourite animal?" Niall asked curiously.

" elephants. You?" I smiled.

" giraffes" he said. We talked for another hour and finally decided to go to bed. We both got under the covers as I turned the lamp off and he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

" night darc" he breathed in my ear causing butterflies to rise.

" night ni" I smiled closing my eyes and falling asleep.