Chapter 35

" darcy your home!" Niall yelled running over to me and pulling me into a hug as I walked into the door.

" I missed you so much! It's so boring without you!" Niall said snuggling his nose into my neck. I giggled as he squeezed me harder.

" naw Niall did you really miss me that much?" I ask.

" yes! Now come come! Your mine for the rest of the day!" He said grabbing my hand and dragging me to his room.

" thanks for today Harry!" I yell.

" that's alright!" He yelled back as we entered Nialls room and he closed the door behind me.

He smashed me to the back of the door and put his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around me as I jumped up and grabbed my legs are around his body. He then slid his tongue across my lip wanting entrance that I gave him. We were full on making out now and Niall started walking backwards to the bed. He spun around and dropped me on the bed not disconnecting our lips. Niall then laid down on top of me lifting himself up on his elbows so he didn't squish me. He started kissing my neck as I unzipped his zip and pulled his pants down.

" n-Niall?" I said out of breathe.

" yes babe" he said calming his breathing too.

" are you a Virgin?" I ask him and he blushes looking down.

" ugh yeah. " he said no making eye contact.

My eyes went wide. I don't think I'm ready to take someone's virginity. Even though Ross and I took each other's. It was different because we both were virgins.

" your not are you?" Niall said slowly looking up.

" hm yeah, I'm not. " I said looking at Nialls jeans that were at his ankles.

" Ross?" He asked and that made me remember about the sex with him. Oh god no I can't think about it. It was in the past.

" ugh yes" I said.

" please don't be scared to take mine. I want you to be the one" Niall said grabbing my chin and kissing my lips.

" are you sure?" I asked.

" well are you good?" He chuckled.

" yeah I guess. That's what I got told" I chuckle.

" then yes I am sure" he winked.

We sat back up in bed and decided to watch a movie. We put on dirt dancing as Niall wrapped his arms around me and I lay my hand on his shoulder as he kisses my forehead.

" next weekend we are going on a mini holiday just us two" he grinned in my ear.

" where are we going?" I ask.

" don't worry there's no flying involved" he chuckles.

" I didn't mind if it did" I shrug.

" it's a very quiet town about two hours away from here and the house that I have there is right on the beach. " he grinned widely proud of his idea.

" I love it. Just us?"

" just us " he reassures me.

I smile and snuggle into his side further till I fill asleep but before i was asleep Niall spoke

" I love you" he said.

Yeah I don't think I heard him right. My world got darker and darker, soon enough I was asleep in my boyfriends arms.

*************************************

" oh I need some Victoria secret so let's go there!" Eleanor said dragging me into the store.

" really?" I groan.

" oh come on! You need it too" she said looking at the lace underwear and bras.

" I'm fine with the bonds" I chuckle.

" no Niall will love this!" she said pulling out a black lace pair of very small undies.

" I am not wearing that" I say shaking my head.

" come on! What do you think you and Niall will be doing up at the beach house all alone! I'm not even that stupid" she chuckled rolling to eyes.

" please just try it on!"

" okay okay" I said grabbing the underwear out of her hand and went and tried them on. I came out of the change room in just the undies and my top.

" oh yes! You HAVE to get that!" she clapped her hand. " and a matching bra!" She said leaving the room.

I roll my eyes chuckling as I change back into my clothes and walk out.

" here now go buy!" Eleanor said putting the clothing in my hands and pushing me to the hot cashier.

" just these two?" He said and I nod.

I paid for the things and we walked out of the store and down to general pants.

"Oh you need swimmers!" Eleanor said.

" oh what about this stussy pair?" She asked.

" not my style. I'm going to have a look at jeans." I said as I turned around and walked over to the wall of jeans.

" hey can I help you at all?" A guy said from behind me. God I've heard that voice before.

" um no- RYAN!" I yell.

" hello there my lovely darcy" he smirked.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him so tight in surprised he could breathe.

" God I missed you" I felt tears falling down my face.

" naw darc! I missed you so much too!" He said wiping my tears.

God I missed his gay voice.

" c-can I have your phone number?" I shutter trying to stop the tears.

" yeah here. " he said writing a piece of paper and writing his number on it and handing it to me.

" so I've seen you on TV. Dating the famous Niall Horan aye" he smirk.

" God really am I famous?" I asked wide eyed.

" um yes dear" he chuckled. " your frikin dating like the hottest guy!"

" naw I know right! Isn't he just dreamy" I said.

" yes! Oh my god your so lucky! And you have your brother back" he cheered.

" I know! Ugh my life is going perfect right now!" I said

" oh god there you are! Darcy we need to leave fans have spotted us" Eleanor said.

" wait who's this?" Eleanor asked.

" I'm Ryan, one of darcys best friends before she left to LA" he said.

" oh its lovely to meet you. " she smiled.

" we have to go but I'll text you!" I said hugging him again.

" okay sounds good. Bye guys" he said waving as we walked out waving.

" so-" Eleanor started but I knew where she was going.

" he's gay" I said.

" makes sense" she nodded her head chuckling as I join in.