Chapter 5

* Darcy's pov*

" what?!" I yell at my Aunty.

" don't yell at me! And do you need me to say it again. Your brother is getting adopted to that family and your staying here and your not his sister. Your no one to him. Your just a girl on the streets to him now. Get over it. He doesn't care about you. He just wants to become famous and you helped him" kim said as I ran to my room and slammed the door shut and cried for hours.

What if she was right? What if he didn't care about me? What if he just cared about the fame? Why couldn't he ask if I could get adopted too? What if he did ask though?

There was so many questions in my head and I wanted to explode. I needed to call harry but he started bootcamp 3 days ago. He would be too busy for me.

That night I didn't eat dinner and went straight to bed. The next morning was school. Perfect. I got into my uniform, did my make up and hair and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed some toast and walked out the door and waited for the bus. When the bus came I got on and sat down.

" where is harry?" About 50 people asked me today. I just said he was sick. I was surprised no one watched the show.

" so I see your brother found a new family" Courtney said.

She was long blonde hair- I don't need to explain what she looks like. All I have to say is she was the popular bitch. You can imagine it.

" no you don't know Courtney so piss off" I say walking away.

" oh well I bet he has already forgot about you. " she smirks. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

" oh fuck off you slut!" Alexia said walking over to me. As Courtney rolled her eyes and walked off.

" how are you beautiful" she said.

" I'm coming over tonight" I say frowning. " Im alright I guess"

" oh most definitely. My parents are out for the weekend. Naw Hun you'll be fine" she smiled pulled me into a hug.

**** a week later****

" Darcy! Family meeting in the lounge room now. " graham called.

" yeah some family" I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room and into the lounge room.

" yes?" I say sitting down.

" well seeing a lot of people have seen the show with harry and his new family and a lot of them in this town already now us so they know it's a lie. So we are going to move to LA" graham said.

" what?!!" I yelled.

" Sh God Darcy" Kim said.

" are you serious? No please I don't want to move! I have friends here" I cry.

" ugh stop crying you'll make new ones." Graham said.

" but-"

" end of conversation we are leaving next week " he said.

" next week?! On my birthday?" I yell.

" yes! Now go pack!" Kim yelled. I stood up and ran to my room. My life is shitter them it has ever been. First I lose my parents then my brother and now my friends!

****the day of the move****

" naw Darcy I'm going to miss you!" Alexia cries into my shoulder.

" I'll miss you more! Don't worry After I finish school I'll come up and visit okay!" I say crying too.

" okay you better!" She smiled.

BEEP BEEP

" get in the bloody car or we'll miss the plane!" Kim yelled.

I hugged my friends once more and jumped into the car.

" happy birthday!" They all yell.

We started driving off as I waved to my group of friends I won't see for a couple of years.

The drive took an hour and a half. We got out of the car and grabbed our bags we walked into the airport and waited for our plane to be called.

" happy birthday Darcy and here's your present. " Kim smiled. Why was she being so nice. I guess she feels bad for ruining my birthday.

" thank you" I said as I took the present from her hand. I opened it and it was an iPhone 4.

" wow oh my god thank you!" I say hugging them both.

" yeah yeah whatever. it's second hand well it was my phone but um Darcy I have breast cancer. I'm sorry for ruining your birthday." She widely smiled. I've noticed her getting weak but i though it was because of lack of sleep.

" oh my god" I say starting to cry. she wasn't a good parent but I still love her. I hugged her. " no this can't happen" I cry letting go.

" your uncle will take care of you but let's not talk about this. Play with your new phone" she said and I nodded sniffing up my tears.

I noticed graham was very quiet.

" plane to LA is ready" the lady said over the speaker.

" let's go " Kim said as we grabbed our things and walked to the plane.

" goodbye London. Bye harry" I whisper to myself.