Chapter 20

* Darcy's pov*

I ran into my house and up to my room and flopped on the bed and cried.

Why did I have to be so wrong? Why did I actually believe my brother missed me and wanted me back! Harry isn't the same anymore and I need to remember that. I can't believe alexia never told me. Alexia. You know what I'm going to ring that son of a bitch. I grabbed my phone and called her.

" hello?" She sniffed answering the phone.

" so harrys BFF how you feeling?" I snarled at her.

" Darcy please listen" she said starting to cry again.

" stop alexia! You've been by my side all of these years when I would cry and hurt myself because harry was gone! You just sat there patting my back and saying everything's fine but at the same time fucking texting him and making plans! How could you do this to me! How! I've cut for him and you sat there! And you know what I'm going to go meet up with his new girlfriend and tell about him cheating" I said crying now. I know it's wrong to tell Taylor but right now I didn't care.

" please don't do this" she said.

" why?" I said and the other end with silent.

" exactly" I huffed.

" no! Darcy! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I was jealous! I was so jealous that you had this perfect brother and I didn't so I wouldn't to take him! I wanted to date him so he wouldn't be around you as much! I know it's selfish! And no I didn't use our friendship for this! I came to LA for you! Not him! Your the world to me Darcy! Harry means the exact same I know it. " she said.

" stop I can't listening to your bullshit right now. I just wanted to call you say have a great life-" I said

" no please" she butted in.

" and I hope you find a perfect man that doesn't have family-"

" stop Darcy" she cried.

" problems and a girlfriend. Goodbye" I said.

" please Dar-" she started but I hung up. I throw my phone on the ground and cried my eyes out.

I wish my mum and dad were here.

* nialls pov*

I arrived at Darcy's and it seemed no one was home but she's probably in her room. I ran to the door and opened the door. Darcy should really lock it. I ran up the stairs and opened her door to see her crying/ screaming into her pillow.

She was an actual mess.

I ran to her side and pulled her into my arms. She looked up at me first but then cried into my chest.

" I-I'm s-sorry" she cried. I kissed her hair.

" don't be love" I said.

After about half an hour all her tears were dried up.

" what's the time?" She sniffed still lying her head against my chest.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. "It's one" I said and she nodded.

" wanna have some lunch?" I asked.

" I don't want to go out" she frowned.

" I'll take sandwiches here. Yeah?" I said smiling down at her. She still looked beautiful.

" yes please" she said looking at me. I nod and peck her on the lips. She blushed as I got off the bed.

" wanna watch a movie?" I asked and she smiled.

" Peter Pan? It always makes me feel better" she said shyly.

" best movie! Definitely!" I said as I held my hand out and she grabbed it and we walked out of the room and into the kitchen. She walked to the lounge room and I went into the kitchen and made some sandwiches.

After I made them. I grabbed them and walked into the lounge room with them on plates. Darcy was on the couch with a blanket and the movie was starting.

" here" I said passing her the sandwich.

" thanks niall" she grinned taking it.

" no problem" I said as she got up and pointed to the couch. I laughed and lied down. She lied down infront of me and we ate our sandwiches.

" why are you so perfect?" She said looking up at me.

" I could say the same thing" I said and she blushed. I kissed her forehead as we watched the movie.

I haven't seen Peter Pan in along time. I was really enjoying it.

When it finished I looked down and Darcy was asleep. It's been a long short day.

I closed my eyes and fell into a sleep thinking of Darcy and out date on Tuesday.