Chapter 46

" best pancakes ever!" I chirp rubbing my stomach.

" yeah agreed" Niall smiled. It didn't look real.

" why don't we got home and get into our swimmers and go for a swim!" I smiled as we got up and Niall paid for the food.

" yeah sounds good, I just need to make a phone call first" he said.

" alright" I smiled as we walked back to the house.

" what are you going to study at college?" Niall asked.

We weren't even holding hands.

" photography. I'm thinking about being a photography for magazines and I take photos of people for them" I smiled As we arrived home.

" that sounds great" Niall smiled.

We went inside and I went straight upstairs and got into my swimmers.

What was Ellie talking to Niall about?

* Nialls pov*

" why are you doing this Simon?!" I say angrily walking out of the house so Darcy won't hear me.

" your going down hill!" He said.

" your wasting my time Niall! You know what you have to do. You knew that calling me up isn't going to change anything Niall! So why did you bother. You both need this to happen and everyone has agreed. As soon as tour starts, it starts. Got it" Simon said angrily on the phone.

" what if I don't do it?" I said.

" you'll regret it." Simon said.

" you can't fire me?!" I yell over the phone kicking the wall.

" Niall I can do worse. Just do it and after tour everything can go back to normal" he said calming himself down.

" what about the lads? What do I tell them?" I ask.

" you can't. It's only between us and her" he huffed.

" are you serious! I'm not keeping something like this away from my family!" I yelled angrily.

" too bad Niall, you gotta do it for the lads. This is for the group, are you trying to tell me you are selfish?" He asked.

" no I'm not selfish!"

" then you'll do it" I could hear him smirk.

" fine! I'll do it!" I said pulling out my hair.

" good, have a good day Niall" he said.

" yeah whatever bye" I said and hung up.

I angrily put my phone in my back pocket and sat down on the egg chair.

What am I going to do?
How do I tell her?

* darcys pov*

" let's go! Let's go!" I laugh as I drag Niall down to the shore of the ocean.

" stop running so fast!" He laughed almost tripping over about ten times.

I laugh as I let go of Nialls hand as I just ran straight in the water and dive under the wave. I came up to the surface and brushed my fingers through my hair getting it out of my face. I turned around and saw Niall staring at me.

" you coming?" I said.

He just stood there.

I smirked and got my bikini and slightly pulled down one of my bikini top straps.