Chapter 13

We sat down on his bed and he looked at me.

" Harry, they told me that you didn't care about me and you were happy about leaving me here. You said that I'll be fine here without you. " I say as his eyes went wide.

" that's lies! I was upset about leaving you! I wanted to come home" harry started to cry.

" Harry it doesn't matter now okay. You both have new lives so let's keep it like that. " I say.

" no darc. I want to know everything I've missed in these years" he said going to grab my hand but I moved it away.

" okay if you want to know. Everyday I went to school I got told that you ditched me to become famous and everyone knew about your old family so we moved to LA. When we were at the airport it was the day of my birthday so I got Kim's old phone and I found out kim had breast cancer. She died a year later, that's when graham became a alcoholic " I said as I looked up at harry and he had tears running down his cheeks and his eyes were wide and his mouth was wide open.

" h-he doesn't h-hurt you right?" Harry asked and I kept quiet.

" I'm going to kill him" he says with his teeth clenched.

" it doesn't matter" I say.

" yes it does Darcy!" He whispered yelled.

" Darcy why don't you come and live with me after you finish school" Harry said.

" Harry I can't. " I say.

" why?? Can you come around the world with us" he smiled.

" I'll think about it" I say. " but who are I to you?"

" ugh um" he said and I looked down.

" exactly" I say jumping off the bed.

" Darcy I'm going to tell the truth" he said and I turned around.

" no harry don't you'll get into trouble" I say worried.

" but I want my sister back" he said getting up.

" I'm going to say they are my foster parents and your my real sister that I finally meet after all these years" Harry said.

" you would do that for me?" I say starting to get tears in my eyes.

" of cause I would" Harry said coming over to me and hugging me. I hugged back. It was so good to be back in harrys arms.

" now go to niall!" He smiled.

" which is his room?" I say as we walk out of his bedroom door.

" that one" he said pointing to the one a few rooms down. It was closer to the stairs. Why did we walk past it at the beginning. Oh my god niall purposely did this. Why is he so cute!

" oh and don't be afraid to say yes if niall asks you out. I'm fine with it and Nialls the one number in the group I trust.

" he doesn't like me" I laugh.

" I wouldn't trust that theory" he laughed.

" bye hazza" I said walking to nialls room and he waves. I knock on the door.

" come in" his irish voice said from inside. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

" sorry about that" I say.

" no it's fine." He smirked.

" I know it was your plan all along. I knew you wouldn't want to me to stay here. So I'll get going" I say smiling.

" what no!! I did plan it but I wanted you to stay!" He said. I laugh and nod walking over to his bed and lying down.

" which movie did you choose?" I asked.

" we'll do you like scary movies??" He asked.

" no. I love them" I say.

" well I got insidious 1" he said and I cheered.

" I've wanted to see this for agers!" I say as niall got the movie ready.

" okay play" I said as he pressed play on the remote and i laid on his chest. He laughed so I looked up at him.

" what?" I said.

" you look very comfortable" he chuckles.

" not even" I smile. He looks at my lips then eyes. Tell the truth I wanted him to kiss me. He started to lean in and I tried to reach up. But he stopped so I turned around so I was face to face with him and I pushed my lips onto him. He smiled in the kiss. Fireworks were exploding inside me. The kiss was so soft and gentle. It lasted for about 5 seconds as I pulled back. We smiled at each other for a while.

" your so beautiful darc" niall said.

" pft" I rolled my eyes laughing. "Let's watch this movie aye?" I said.

" okay" he laughed.

" oh and niall?" I said lying back on his chest.

" yeah?"

" I got asked to live with you guys and travel. " I smile and his smile went from ear to ear.

" are you going to?!" He said.

" ugh I don't know" I said looking back at the TV.

" please can you!" He said as I laughed.

" I'm going to think about it" he nodded as we watched the movie and I fell asleep on Nialls chest.