Chapter 25

" what time is it?" I ask Niall.

We had been sitting by the fire for about three hours just talking after the marshmallows ran out. I was still on nialls lap but I turned sideways.

" it's 11" Niall said. " hey Darcy?"

" yes Niall?" I chuckled.

" where are you going to live?" He asks and my eyes widen. I totally forgot.

" ugh I don't really know" I frowned.

" well I've been thinking all of tonight about this and I know it's a big step in a relationship but did you want to get an apartment with me back in London?" Niall asked and I looked at him confused.

" but we are in LA?" I say and he looks down.

" yeah well the house here is only really a holiday house for us boys. Next week we are going back home to London and starting to writing more of our next album. " Niall said and I frowned.

" your leaving next week!" I put my hand over my mouth.

" yes and why don't you come with us?" Niall smiled widely and that's when I started cried.

" Niall. I'm starting college soon" I say and Niall freezes. He just stared at the fire as I wipe my tears that just kept coming out of my eyes.

" Niall talk please" I wimped.

" I don't know what to say" he said not moving.

" do you have to go to college?" Niall asked.

" Niall college will help start my life" I say and he nods.

" fuck!" He yelled running his hands throw his hair. " I've ruined this date!" He said.

" no, no you didn't Niall! This date has been amazing! " I said grabbing his face in my hands and staring into his eyes.

He smiled sadly at me and it sort of hurt my heart.

" wanna go home now?"'he said placing me off his lap and standing up.

Great! Our first date and he's being like this! I felt sort of angry but I guess he was just really upset.

I ran up to catch up with him as we watched back to the car. We got into the car and started driving home. Niall still hasn't looked at me.

" wanna go get some ice cream?" Niall sales finally looking at me. I smiled.

" definitely" I said.

After about five minutes we arrived at Ben and jerrys.

" ugh! I love this place!" I said jumping out of the car and rushing over to the shop. Niall followed in behind me.

Niall paid for our ice creams and the man handed my cookies'n'cream to me and handed nialls bubblegum to him. We talked out of the shop thanking the man. We talked over to the dark, quiet park and took a seat on the bench

" this is good!" I said licking my ice cream.

" aye" Niall said enjoying his. He looked happier then before but still not as much.

Think Darcy! How do I make him laugh?

" wanna try some of mine?" I ask.

" yes please" Niall said holding his hand out.

I shook my head and put my ice cream out for him to take a lick. He reached out and was about to put his tongue to the ice cream but I reached out further and smashed my ice cream on his face. His lower face was covered in ice cream, his mouth opened ajar just staring at me as I bursted into a fit of laughter. I was laughing that hard I didn't see Niall get up from the bench and come over to my side and throw his ice cream at me. I stopped laughing, my eyes shut and mouth open. I had blue/ green ice cream all over my face. I heard Niall burst into laugher. I started laughing hearing his laugh as I wiped the ice cream from my eyes and opened them to see him standing away from me laughing.

" your getting it Horan!" I yell as I stated running towards him as his eyes grow wide and starts running away from me screaming/ laughing.

I was actually faster then him as I jumped onto his back. He grabbed my thighs so I didn't fall and he started running faster as I bounced up and down.

" ugh Niall! Put me down!" I scream laughing.

He finally puts me down and puts his arms around my waist as I put mine around his neck. I stare into his eyes as he starts leaning forward soon enough his lips connected to mine. His tongue slipped across my bottom lip for access which I let him. We were full making out as felt something cold running throw my hair and Niall starts laughing. I push away from him and put my hand on my head feeling my hair as I bought my hand back down I saw blue/ green ice cream on my fingers.

I looked up to see Niall already running around back to the car.

" NIALL!" I screamed running faster then I actually think I've ever ran and pushed him to the ground.

" fuck! Your fast!" Niall said from the floor.

" oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I won the record for the fasted around the course at school for running." I winked walking off.

" no shit" I heard him say as I got into the car and started laughing. He jumped in the car and we started heading back to the boys home.

" Niall, I don't want to see Harry" I mumble playing with nialls hand that was resting on my thigh.

" okay babe well do straight to my room" Niall winked as we pulled up in the driveway.

Niall got out the car and ran over to my side and opened the car door for me. I thanked him taking his hand, getting out the car closing it behind me and walked up to the front door.

" looks like everyone's gone to bed" Niall said as he opened the door seeing all black.

" DARCY!" Louis yelled running up to me and pulling me into a bear hug.

" hey Louis!" I laughed into the hug.

" okay I'll let you go just no sexy time. Keep it PG" Louis winked letting me go. Niall slapped Louis on the back of the head then grabbed my hand and we ran up to nialls room. Didn't even see Harry thank god.