Chapter 21

* Darcy's pov*

Today is Tuesday. TUESDAY! The day I'm having a date with niall! Holy moly you have no idea how excited I am! But I'm hecker nervous that's for sure.

Niall has been staying with me since the whole thing with harry and we have got even more closer.

" darc I have a surprise for you" niall smirked walking into the lounge room with his boxers and white pj top. " it's at the door" he said leaning on the door frame.

" oh I wonder what it is?" I said excitedly getting up and walking past him to the door.

" hello there" lexi says all dressed up like she's going shopping and her handbag in her hand.

" where's the surprise?" I said looking around her.

" ha ha your so funny" she said rolling her eyes as I laugh and pull her into a hug.

" so I'm here to take you shopping for your little date tonight. I have orders of what to get so you need me" she said grinning at me. I turned to look at niall as he grins.

" I'll see you tonight" he said coming over and pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. I laugh and grab my phone and bag from the side table and we were off as we waved niall goodbye. We got in the car and started driving to the shopping centre.

" your so getting laid tonight" lexi smirked.

" gosh lexi! no I'm friking not!" I said slapping her arm as she giggles.

" whatever sex magnet" she winked laughing as I roll my eyes trying to keep the smile off me face but it's just way to hard.

When we get there and both jump out and start walking around. Lexi spotted a shop and dragged me to it. I looked up at the shop name.

" forever new" I chuckle as she nods giggling as we rush into the shop.

" but it's so expensive" I whine.

" don't worry niall gave me money" she said like it was no big deal.

" what you just took it!" I said abit upset that she would just take his money.

" come on Darcy! He literally shoved it in my hand and pushed me out the door. Who do you think I am" she said folding her arms.

" I'm sorry" I said as we started looking around.

" oh what about this one!" She smiled widely at a light pink, mid thigh dress that had a little hole where the chest is. I nodded and grabbed it and kept looking.

After I found about five dresses I decided to go into the change room. I first tried on the light pink one, then a sky blue one, then a white dress and then a dark purple and then lastly a lime green dress. I walked out back in my clothes.

" so a no to the White and dark purple one" I said giving them to the lady to take back.

" I didn't really like the line green" lexi said scrunching up her nose.

" I agree" I said giving the lady it.

" so this one or this one" I said putting the skye blue one in front of my body and then the light pink one in front of me.

The light blue one had blue flowers all over it and was very flowy.

(((Picture on the side)))

" I'll have to go with the light blue one. It's perfect for your body" lexi said and I nodded in agreement.

" okay so now handbag and Jewellery and shoes!" Lexi said as we walked out of the change rooms.

" I have those" I said and she shook her head.

" you need new ones!" She said as she looked at the handbags in the shop.

" this white one is perfect" she said grabbing it.

" I don't need it" I said putting it down and walking over to the jewellery.

" this!" Lexi said grabbing a set of fake Dimond earrings and necklace.

" hmm I'm not really into jewellery. I like this" I said grabbing a set of bracelets, one was made from pearl, another just plain sliver and a few others.

" I actually really like it. Okay! Let's get it!" She said grabbing it and my dress. We walked to the counter and bought our things. We went to Windsor smith and I got a pair of chunky white heels. I actually really liked them.

As we bought the shoes and started heading to the exit of the shop we would hear screaming and people singing , I think one direction song.

" oh god there fans" Lexi said with wide eyes.

" how you know?" I said confused. They didn't have one direction shirts on or posters in there hands.

" they are singing what makes you beautiful by one direction! God your one of the members girlfriends you need to know this song" she said looking at the crowd still. There was about 50 girls.

" maybe I should call Niall" I said getting out my phone.

" no don't worry let's have fun with them" she smirks. I shake my head but she was already pulling me out the shop.

" darcy darcy come here!" One girl screamed catching my attention. I walked over to her.

She had long blonde hair that was straightened and she looked around my age. She was wearing a tank with black tights, ugg boots and a cardigan. She had good style.

" oh my god um can I have a photo!" She yell above the others telling my name. Lexi had walked straight through the girls because they didn't know who she was.

" sure " I said as the phone came to my face and I smiled.

" and sign this!" She said and I did.

" so are you and Niall dating yet?" She asked.

I laughed, " no not yet"

" but is Harry actually your brother?" She said and my eyes went wide.

" h-how do you know that" I said to her.

" he told everyone at an interview of just him. It's like he set it up" she smiled.

" hey ugh-" I stopped as I didn't know her name.

" ciara" she said and I nodded.

" hey ciara can I have your number?" I Said and she smiled widely.

" you want to be friends with me?" She said shocked. She was a very pretty girl and very nice why wouldn't anyone.

I nod and smile.