Chapter 19

* harrys pov*

I woke up and saw no one next to me. I sat up confused and saw my white shirt that alexia wore last night and a note on top. I quickly grabbed it and opened it up.

Dear harry,

Harry I'm really sorry but I need to go home. This is so wrong. Harry we've met up so many times and kissed and your sister/ my best fiend doesn't even know! Last night when you kissed me I finally realised your the one. Your the one I've been waiting so long for. The next morning I picked your phone up thinking it was mine and saw a message from your girlfriend. Harry, you never told me! That just made it even worse. Harry I know you don't like me. I know your in love with this Taylor so I've decided to go home and find myself someone that you have. I love you harry. You have no idea. And soon we have to tell Darcy the truth. I'll see you in the future and delete my number please I can't do this. Goodbye harry

Love, alexia xx

I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

What have I done!

I ran down stairs and saw Darcy crying on the floor leaning on the door. I ran up to her and sat next to her hugging her as we both cried.

" s-she left. I'm sorry harry" she said. I nodded and gave her the letter. She read it and at the end she looked up at me with her eyebrows knotted in confusion.

" w-what?!" She whispered/ yelled.

" I can explain" I said but I knew i wouldn't be anytime soon because she looked pissed.

" you've been going out of your way to see alexia but couldn't to see me!" She yelled standing up.

" it's not like that" I said getting up.

" are you seriously going to use the excuse about management again?!" She yelled crying.

" d-"

" no harry stop! I wish I never came here or bumped into niall! Ugh how would I be so stupid that you actually miss me! You just wanted an excuse to see alexia! How would I not see this! I knew you guys were texting but seeing! Really! Harry you have a fucking girlfriend! I shouldn't of come here" I said rushing past him and opening the front door and running out.

" no Darcy I can't lose you" he yelled crying running out as a taxi pulled up.

" what like you lost your first girl so your hoping your second choice stays!" I cried a so got into the taxi and told him where to go. Harry put his hands on the window and shook his head. I flipped the birdie at him and I drove away.

I wish I never can and took harry back! Harry will never ever be the same brother he once was.

* nialls pov*

I would hear yelled. I sat up and Darcy wasn't next to me. I looked out the window and saw that alexia was leaving in a taxi. I wonder what's going on? I grabbed my phone and checked if I had any messages. Oh my mum tried to call. I pressed the button to call her.

" hello mum?" I said.

" hello niall!!" She said happily. God I missed her.

" how are you mum?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"I'm great! Your brother is getting married!" She squealed.

" oh my god really! Say I said congratulations!" I said.

We talked for about another 20 minutes when I heard yelling again. Somethings going on.

" mum I gotta go. Someone's yelling" I groan.

" okay love say I said hi to the boys. " she said.

" okay I will! Love you bye" I said.

" love you too bye!" She said as I hung up. I put my phone down and walked out of the room but stopped as I heard Darcy's voice. I stopped and ears dropped. I know it's wrong but some time you gotta go it.

" no harry stop! I wish I never came here or bumped into niall! Ugh how would I be so stupid that you actually missed me! You just wanted an excuse to see alexia! How would I not see this! I knew you guys were texting but seeing! Really! Harry you have a fucking girlfriend! I shouldn't of come here" Darcy said.

Ouch that hurt.

I heard her ran out the door and heard harry follow. I walked downstairs and waited for them to come back. 5 minutes later harry walked back in crying. Did she just leave?

" what the fuck did you do?" I said getting very angry.

" it's none of your fucking business!" He spat walking past me and up the stairs.

" excuse me! I was the one to get to two together!" I yelled following him to his room.

" yeah well I wish you never did!" He said as he walked into his room and slammed the door in my face.

" your one fucking bastard! Now I understand why she hated you!" I yell as I ran to my room.

I didn't bother having a shower. I quickly got changed and grabbed my phone running down to the front door.

" what's going on?" Liam asked in the kitchen.

" ask the one that messes everything upstairs" I said angrily running out of the house and waited for a taxi. As soon as one came I jumped in and gave them Darcy's address.

She's not leaving that easily.