Chapter 40

* darcys pov*

Eleanor came in and told me what happened. I laughed at her sassiness.

" I just can't believe Harry is embarrassed" I said.

" I don't think he is Darcy. I think he doesn't want to go back and wants to go forward. Sometimes it's best to forget. You'll always have the memories. " she smiled.

" I have way to much friends in all different counties" I groan.

" babe it'll be okay" she said hugging me.

We watched a movie in my room and when it finished someone knocked on my door.

" come in" i said and it was Harry.

" I'll leave" Eleanor said getting. Out of the bed and walking out of the room.

Harry closed the door behind him and sat down next to me.

" I-" he started.

" no its alright. Sometimes you just have to forget and move forward but always keep the memories" I smiled.

He hugged him and whispered in my ear. " i wasn't and never will be in embarrassed of you okay, never think that I would be"

I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.

" I broke up with Taylor" he said.

" naw Hazza. It'll be alright" I said patting his hair.

" I love you sis" he said.

" I love you too Hazza" I said.

He got up and walked out of my room.

" your forgiven Harry!" I yell.

" thank god! " he chuckled and I laughed.

I got out of bed and walked to the lounge room. Eleanor and Louis were cuddling on the couch. Liam was on the phone to Danielle and Zayn and Harry were playing play station.

" where's Niall?" I ask.

" in his room" Louis said. I nod a Thank you and walk to his room. I knock and he said come in.

" hey" I said walking in and closing the door behind me.

His smile widened.

" hey babe" he said pulling me into a hug.

" what's doing?" I ask.

" twitcam. Wanna join" he said.

" definitely!" I said as we lied on his bed and started talking to fans.

We did truth or dare, answered questions, followed people and other silly things.

We stopped and Niall put his laptop away and we lied on his bed, my head on his shoulder.

" you ready for this weekend?" He said.

" I haven't packed!" I said.

" you better babe" he chuckled.

" can you help me?" I whined.

" okayyyy" he said as we got up and walked to my room.

After I pack all my clothes Niall grabbed my hand and we walked down to the lounge room where everyone else was.

" oh there you are. We were just about to put paranormal activity on" Louis smirked.

" oh my god yes I love this movie!" I cheered jumping on the couch.

" Louis I hate this movie!" Eleanor said hiding behind his shoulder.

" you can squeeze me when your scared and Liam put it on!" Louis smiled widely.

" okay okay" Liam said getting up and putting the movie on.

It scared her a few times making her Eleanor scream which made all of us jump.

" what the fuck!" Harry said holding his chest.

" sorry " Eleanor said grabbing onto Louis arm.

I laughed as I lied down and rested my head on nialls chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

**************Friday***************

" goodbye boys!" I said as Niall dragged me into the car.

" we will miss you!" They yelled waving at the front door.

We got into the car and Niall started the car. I put the window down and waved at the boys and Eleanor as we drove off.

" how long will this car ride be?" I ask Niall.

" about three hours" he smirked.

" great, better get comfy" I said as I crossed my legs and put the music on.

Niall and I smirked at each other when we heard what song was on.

" LET ME KISS YOU!" we both sang and then laughed.

After about an hour of listening to music I got tired and decided to had a nap. I rested my head on the chair seat and closed my eyes as darkness over came me.

*************************************

" Darcy wake up were here" Niall said shaking me.

" hmmm yeah" I said opening my eyes and getting out of the car.

I looked at the house and my jaw dropped.

It was a grey massive modern house with big windows everywhere and the beach was behind it.

" holy shitballs! Is this your house?!" I said as Niall chuckled getting the bags out of back of the car.

" yeah I bought it awhile ago. My family stays here when they come to London to stay" he said as we walked to the front door.

The street was very quiet and all there was were massive houses like nialls. All I could hear was the birds and the waves crushing against the surface of the beach.

Niall opened the door and we walked in. There was a massive wide hallway that had wood floor and white walls. We walked into the kitchen which was at the end of the house. The kitchen was so beautiful and modern. The kitchen table was made from black marble and all whole back of the house was a massive window that looked out at a deck and a sandy pathway to the quiet beach. The lounge room was huge too, in the same room as the kitchen and had a massive flat screen with fancy leather couches. Upstairs there was seven bedrooms. All the rooms had there own walk in wardrobes and bathrooms. The whole house was very spacious and beautiful.

" niall this house is so beautiful!" I said as we entered the biggest bedroom in the house.

" oh my god!" I ran and jumped on the massive king bed.

" I'm in love with this bed!" I said as I started going angel wings on the bed.

Niall laughed and dropped to the bags. He came over and running on the bed too.

" wanna go for swim?" Niall asked.

" yes!" I said jumping up and searched through my bag to find my swimmers. When I found them I ran into the bathroom and got changed. I got out and Niall was already in his swimmers waiting on the bed. I came out in my bikini and nialls jaw dropped.

" let's go swimming aye" I chuckle as I grab his hand and drag him out of the house and down the sandy path.