Chapter 18

* harrys pov*

I walked back to my room after the conversation with Darcy. She always knew what to do but I still didn't know what to do with Taylor. Maybe I should like dump her like every other girl. I didn't want alexia to leave. Yesterday before Darcy got home alexia and I had a whole day together. She was perfect. She is the one I've always been looking for. I looked over at my bed and say alexia looking at me confused.

" did I wake you love?" I said closing the door and walking over to alexia's side of the bed and sat on the edge.

" hum" she said nodding. " where'd you go? I started getting cold" she rubbed her eyes. Why was she so cute?

" I went and got a drink sorry babe" I said rubbing her back.

" it's alright. " she smiled up at me.

That smile.

I started leaning in, so did she and our lips connected. There were sparks shooting though me. Why don't I have this feeling when I kiss Taylor? Oh yeah probably because she's the wrong one. We kissed until she pushed me back.

" Harry" she said biting her lip.

Harry calm yourself down.

" alexia" I said.

" can we sleep now I'm really tired" she smiled and I laughed.

" sure babe" I said as I got up and walked around the other side of the bed and got in and put my arm around alexia. She snuggled into my chest.

" goodnight love" I said kissing her hair.

" night harry" she said hardly awake.

* alexia's pov *

BING BING

Ugh I have a message. It's probably my mum or something. I sat up and saw harry still sleeping next to me. Ugh why was he is cute? I was so falling for him but I can't because it's my best friends bloody brother. Maybe i should talk to her about it. I untangled mine and Harrys legs and grabbed the phone as I saw the message on the home screen.

* Taylor <3 xx- babe wanna go out today! Text me back, love you xxx*

Taylor?

Oh shit. That's how bloody tired I am! This is harrys phone. But who's Taylor? ' I love you?' I gasped. Harry has a girlfriend! And he kissed me last night! I touched my lips and smiled. No alexia! He has a girlfriend! Ugh why was I so stupid! Why would someone so perfect be available! UGHHH!

* Darcy's pov*

I woke up and niall was still asleep so I got up and walked downstairs and grabbed a apple juice.

" morning love!" Zayn said walking into the kitchen.

" why you up so early? " I chucked. " and in a good mood? What's happened Malik?" I might of not known the boys long but I know that zayn loves his sleep and is always grumpy with he gets up doesn't matter how late it is.

" well today is the day!" He said putting his hands in the air.

" the day for what?" I laugh totally confused.

" shh I'm asking my girl to marry her" he winked coming over to me.

" OH MY GOD! YOU GO MALIK!" I yell giving him a hug.

" thanks styles!" He chuckled.

" did harry tell you?" I said.

" everything" he said. " we were all every shocked. We thought we knew harry" he chuckled.

" yeah" I mutter starting to walk to the lounge room.

" oh and darc!" He said as I turned around and looked at him.

" Wednesday your meeting harrys, Louis', Liam's and my girlfriends. We all want you to meet them as they all want to meet you so they asked for a girl sleepover while us boys go to the club" he said and I smiled but abit nervous. What if they don't like me.

" oh my! Sounds great! I can't wait to meet them!" I said as I clapped and walking into the lounge room hearing zayn chuckle.

" Darcy?" Alexia said coming down stairs.

" yeah I'm in here!" I said as she rushed in and sat down.

" Darcy I'm leaving today" she said and my eyes when wide. What about harry!

" what no!!" I said looking at her

" darc I-I can't be here" she said. I noticed a tear in her eye but she quickly wiped it.

" why?" I asked.

" can I say something and please don't get mad" she said and I nod.

" I promise" I grinned.

" well. I like harry" she said and I squealed.

" YES! This is perfect!!" I cheered.

" what? Never mind Darcy I can't like him" she said.

" what why?!!" I said.

" he has a girlfriend! Like he kissed me last night and then I saw a message on his phone this morning and she said I love you! " she said.

" can I say something but it stays between us?" I said knowing harry said not to tell anyone but he won't mind if I tell her instead of her Leaving.

" yeah go" she said.

" Harry likes you too" I said and she smacked her hand on her mouth.

" this is worst!" She said.

" what how!" I said. " he doesn't want Taylor! He wants you!"

" ugh I can't do this to this poor girl! Harry will dump her and then stay with me for a week and get sick of me and do the same thing that he will do with Taylor!" She said and I shook my head.

" no I promise" I said tearing up.

" I'm sorry Darcy but I'm going home because I have school work'" she said as she hugged me.

" thank you for having me and I'll see you soon" she said.

" no please! I don't want to let you go" I cried.

" I'm sorry" she said as she grabbed her already packed bag and walked out the door. I followed her and watched as she waited for a taxi.

" please" I cried and she frowned and mouthed a I love you but I think that was for harry.

She's known harry just as long as I. Actually probably more because they kept in touch and never told me. I only found out when I checked alexia's phone one day but I never told her I saw and I never wanted to talk to harry anyway. I really think there was something going on with her and harry for a long time.

I saw the taxi pull up as she put her bags in the back and opened the door and stepped in and waved at me but didn't look at me. Probably because she felt guilty and she was crying. I watched as the taxi drove away and I started crying as I walked into the house and closed the house behind me.