Chapter 65- is she pregnant?

Italics- thoughts/ flashbacks/ dreams

Bold- author talking

Underline- narrator talking, known as the main character

Normal- normal story

2020 words lol

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ➪

It's been a few days. Life is good. I found a job and I gotta turn in a resume for it tomorrow and it's for being a floral designer. I'm so fucking excited.

Today is Sunday. I have to get ready to watch goofy ass little kids in a little room. It's ok though, I have a few hours.

I roll onto my back and do one of them stretches that reset everything. An arm is wrapped across my stomach and I'm dragged to the left. He looks so happy.

"Hi, you big goof."

He puts his left hand on the right side of my face. "Hello, beautiful."

The butterflies in my stomach awake. The nerves of this guy, making me flustered the first thing in the morning after 5 minutes of me being conscious. I turn onto my side and wrap my arm around him.

"You need to stop being charismatic in the morning, let me have some charamaticity instead."

"No."

So rude. He kisses my nose and rolls me back onto my back. All my hard work of shifting onto my side for nothing, it's so exhausting. He gets up and does his signature move of towering over me on his hands and knees like a dog.

"You're so adorable."

"You're more adorabler."

He smiles, "Your grammar is so bad."

"Then you should hear the people outside talking all goofy and I got dysgraphia, mister."

"I can tell."

Before I can get properly offended he kisses my nose and my forehead and like all my face, over and over. He must do this on purpose, offend me and then do things like this so my brain doesn't brain.

"I love you," he mutters by my ear before kissing the side of my neck.

"I love you more."

He kisses my nose. "That isn't possible."

My stomach is cramping like crazy, I'ma implode. "Yes it is."

He shakes his head and kisses my nose again. I roll onto my side cuz my back be hurting.

"What if..." He drags his nail up my side and leans down to my ear, dramatically pausing. "I love you more."

"Nuh uh."

He traces the creases along my back and all of me is now cramping.

"Give me your hand."

I do. He kisses the back of my hand and my palm. He then holds my hand with his left one and uses his right elbow to hold him up instead of his hand.

Ha, the great mountain of Death. Damn that sounds horrible. The great mountain of... I don't know.

He kisses my shoulder. "I love you so fucking much." He says in a voice so soft that I die.

My heart cannot take this. I turn over and give him the biggest, fattest hug.

"I love you so fucking much too."

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ➪

"I'm too tired to go."

"Then don't go."