Chapter 39- we love communication, folks

Italics- thoughts/ flashbacks/ dreams

Bold- author talking

Underline- narrator talking, known as the main character

Normal- normal story

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ➪

I sit up and look around. We fell asleep.

Well of course. That's what happens when you cuddle in bed while listening to ghost scream in EVP recordings, you fall asleep.

I get out of bed and walk over to my phone. See, no arm holding me close.

It's the 14th.

Oh fuck it's the 14th.

A total of 1 group chat besides my family, my online friends. And my bosses, which I haven't seen in a while.

Fuck, I have things I planned on doing.

I walk to the bathroom and get ready for nothing special in the dark because everything is now dark.

If I prayed to God to put a sun in hell, would he? That would be great. I could do so much with the sun.

Fix the dead grass and the flowers could grow back before I bring them to mom, make everything more happy and possibly see whatever else is in hell.

I fix everything and walk over to the bed. I wanna flop on it but that would ruin my hair.

Death sits up, takes my hand and kisses the back of it.

He made the butterflies in my stomach wake up. I wanna do the same to him.

I kneel on the bed, "What are your weak points? Like nerves and stuff? Most sensitive to touch? I don't know what it's called."

"Are you going to attack me?"

"In a way."

He lets go of my hand and raises a brow, "with that little knife from before? Or will you take my siðe again and use it against me?"

"I would never, that's so horrible."

"Are you lying?"

"Of course not, I won't hurt you. Trust me."

He looks at me for a long moment with suspicion. He's great at making me nervous by silently staring at me.

He could probably make me regret all my life choices this way.

After too fucking long he talks and his words make me feel accomplished for once. I didn't mess up.

"The back of my knees, inner thighs, groin area, stomach, lower back, inner elbow, hands, neck and around my ears."

I smile with giddy excitement. I'll do this before losing all courage and becoming a wimp.

I crawl farther into the bed and straddle one leg because he mansplains and it's hot.

He looks absolutely confused, "what are you doing?"

"You shall see," I squeak.

The innocent Christian side of me doesn't agree with my plans. Shut up stupid.

I wonder how this is going to work. How do I do this? Well I'm stalling but whatever.

Focus dumbass.

I nervously laugh to myself before putting my hands on his shoulders and kissing the side of his neck closest to me.

And again before the timing gets awkwardly long. Eventually I get used to it and attack the side of his neck and all along his shoulder with kisses like he does to me. Not as confidently however.