Chapter 47- Death pov cuz yasss

Italics- thoughts/ flashbacks/ dreams
Bold- author talking
Underline- narrator talking, known as the main character
Normal- normal story

1709 words

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ➪

She walks over, “you are so hard.”

“What?”

She pokes my abdomen before her face turns pale. “Oh my gawd I didn’t mean that. No, I ment physically,” her face now turns pink,” no not that either! Your stomach is hard. Noooo.”

She puts her hands over her face and faces the wall, “I promise I’m not weird,” she says with a muted voice.

“You are very weird.”

She taps her nails together as embarrassment shallows her, “I didn’t mean anything. I can’t let anyone see me ever again.”

She walks out the kitchen, through the laundry room and to the outside. I followed her, “where are you going?”

“Away.”

I walk next to her, “Never heard of that place.”

"It's new actually."

"How new?"

"Made just a few seconds ago."

"Unlike the food you put on the stove. It smells burnt."

She makes a face of shock, "I forgot the food!" She turns around, "dad will get so sad if I burn his cake," she says walking back in the house.

"Weren't you making breakfast?"

"Yes. Breakfast cake," she flips the 'breakfast cake' and turns to me annoyed, "it's not burnt you liar."

"Could have been." She is too adorable to be taken seriously.

"I'ma whack you," she lifts the spatula to me.

"So you will willingly contaminate food?"

She gives me the side eye while focusing back on the food.

She cooks second nature, absolutely perfect with much care. She mutters songs in a failed attempt to silently sing. Every foolish attempt at using bare hands to move food and her face lighting up once something works out captures my heart more.

An absolute goddess of an angel in front of me. The sheer power she owns and she can't see it. The beautiful frailness of her taintless heart and soul. She doesn't understand what she has, what I have. I have her, everything I'd ever need.

"This is the best sound ever so listen," she pours beaten eggs on the hot pan, "the best sound ever."

"No."

She faces me surprised, “what do you mean ‘no’? Eggs being fried sounds amazing.”

“It hurts my ears.”

She turns down the knob on the stove and walks over, “You should have told me since I’ve done it like 800 times. Why didn’t you tell me?”

I smile, “the sound makes you happy.”

“Well your hearing matters too.”

“Your happiness is the only thing that matters.” Her face turns pink just as I hoped. I want to hide her beauty from the undeserving pain and keep her gentle heart safe from everything.

She turns back to the stove, "you make me happy. Do I make you happy?"

Her heartbeat quickens a smidge when I take her hand and kiss the back of it, "words cannot describe what I feel when you are around. Happiness is a small suggestion."