Chapter 9- mom pick me up I'm scared

Italics- thoughts/ flashbacks/ dreams
Bold- author talking
Underline- narrator talking, known as the main character
Normal- normal story

2404 words

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ➪

Athena comes home today. I jump out of bed, fix myself and play with the fish before feeding them.

I love my 3 big chongus fish.

I walk out of my apartment and lock the door 80 times because my brain never believes I lock it.

I walk down the hallway and knock on the 7th door. After a minute it opens and I see the same brown eyed and haired girl that saved me from myself for 2 years.

"Welcome homeeeeee!"

"Thankksssss."

"How was your trip?"

"Oh the usual, everyone got drunk. We had to kick my uncle out again but the food was great. Family reunions are something else."

She grabs my wrist and drags me inside. Her apartment is built the same as mine but she has more things in hers.

She has drawings too and damn she's phenomenal.

"Alright what work did I miss out on?"

I shrug, "I didn't go yesterday."

"Why."

I half smile, "so crazy story-"

"Were you hanging out with a boy?! There was this cute blond guy looking at you yesterday in math class."

"The fuck he looking at me for? And no-"

"Dammit."

"- so you left and I went actually went to work-" she claps. "-and I stayed there till 3 am helping Sarah catch up with everything and I left and started walking home." My fake smile drops and I try to find some kind of courage to tell her what happened.

"You walked home alone?! You know how dangerous that is!"

"So yeah, I was walking alone in the dark and there was this dude that appeared and he was tall a-and he kept following me. Then I tried to lose him but got lost-" her face became worried, "-he grabbed me and tried to drag me to a car but I got away then he grabbed my sweater but I got out of it and ran and same with my shirt then he tackled me to the ground."

"Oh my God are you ok?"

"Eh."

"How'd you get away?"

"Someone came and stabbed him and I called 911. They made sure I was alright and the police arrested the attacker."

Damn I'm a good liar.

"Who saved you?"

"I don't know, I was too dazed to see any faces."

"I wanna murder the bitch that went after you."

"That's the easy way out for him, let him stay in jail. Alright, I have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"If you were in this situation where a magical man wanted you to live with him in his big house in hell and everything else in your life stays the same, would you?"

"Fuck yea."

But there's no wifi."

"Fuck no."

That's what I was thinking.

"Oh yea, there's this party later."

"For what?"

"Katie's birthday."