Chapter 35- Pikachu is a framed murderer

Italics- thoughts/ flashbacks/ dreams

Bold- author talking

Underline- narrator talking, known as the main character

Normal- normal story

3229 words

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ➪

I can't sleep.

And since I can't sleep, he can't sleep. So he can't sleep because I can't sleep. No one can sleep.

And I can't sleep because I have a mind that likes to make me think at the worst times. Aren't you supposed to help me, stupid fucker?

I'm laying on my back with his arm as my pillow so I grab Pikachu from my left arm with my right hand. I then turn some to face Death. He's fake sleeping. I shove Pikachu in his face and make Pikachu's little black nose boop his nose.

He looks at Pikachu confused before looking at me confused.

"Why?"

I shrug before wacking him with Pikachu. After a while he rips Pikachu out of my hand and tries to suffocate me with him.

So I really am gonna die in a stupid way with my stupid stuff.

But then breathing becomes difficult. I try to get his hand away but it aint working. I start panicking.

"Lemme liveeeee." I try to say but it doesn't sound like that.

After another minute that felt too long he takes Pikachu off my face and I can breathe again. There's tears in my eyes.

I look up and seeing him tower over me. His eyes are wide and he looks kinda shocked and off guard. I grab poor Pikachu and rolls on my side and curl into a ball.

After a moment he lays back down behind me and hides his face on the back of my hair. His nail tips trace my side.

"I didn't mean to, sorry," he says so gently and sincere.

I take my broken hand, on the side I'm laying on, and grab his hand soon as it goes back up my side.

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ➪

I think I slept wrong. All of me is broken. Damn.

This is why I usually don't sleep on my back. Why did I sleep on my back?

I can't move cuz death finally fell asleep a little while ago and it would be rude to wake him up.

His nail tips stopped tracing my side a little while ago and his arm stayed on me. I think that was the first time since he accidentally tried to kill me.

I look at him. It's not as dark so I guess it's morning somewhere in this nightly place. He looks so cute and messy asleep. I wanna take a picture but I can't get my phone without waking him up.

Awww this ain't fair. I want a magical phone that'll take pictures of him and appear out of nowhere.

Would he get me that? Is that too much to ask for?

I should sleep. I deserve to sleep. I almost died yet again so I should sleep some more.

Damn I'm really bad at living and falling back asleep. What the hell?

God, why'd you make me if I can't even live right, like what was the damn point? My parents didn't even want a kid, so why'd you make them have one anyways?

Oh I gotta change my pad. Aww dammit. How the hell am I gonna do this?

I ever so slowly scoot away. Very slowly. And then as soon as I get to the edge, which isn't that far, I carefully slide off. I then very carefully walk to the bathroom.