Chapter 48- Say hi to Agnes the demon 👹

Italics- thoughts/ flashbacks/ dreams
Bold- author talking
Underline- narrator talking, known as the main character
Normal- normal story

2112 words

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ➪

I love her, I love her so fucking much.

Her shallow breaths and faint smile is so comforting. The dim moonlight enhances her arresting skin. Her dampened hair shines with the other elegant features she has. Her long lashes faded dark blonde and light freckles along her body complimented her perfectly. She owns my heart and I'll watch her hold it as it makes her happy.

Her perfection is ruined by the curse. The curse I was stuck with. Her skin shouldn't be tainted by my mistakes but I need her.

She makes the insanity, pain and torture leave. Her warmth keeps my blood flowing and her skin lets me know what softness feels like. She's my only safety, the only one that can help.

"I love you, latria mu… don't ever leave me, you're my everything…"

I watch her chest slowly rise and fall. Pain etched on her face leaves once I pull her closer. She smells of roses.

I trace the perfectly placed stretch marks on her delicate skin, "I love you so much and I'll do anything to protect you and keep you safe, I'm sorry I couldn't keep you safe before…" hopefully her subconscious hears me and embrades it to her heart.

A motion catches my attention. I look towards the area and see Agnes at the edge of the barrier in the door frame. She isn't supposed to be here.

"WħȺŧ Ⱥɍɇ ɏøᵾ đøɨnǥ ħɇɍɇ?"

" Ƀøɍɇđ."

"Ǥø ŧøɍmɇnŧ Łᵾȼɨfɇɍ."

"Ƀøɍɨnǥ."

I get up, leaving paradise, to confront and make the red eyed demon leave.

"WħȺŧ ɇnŧɇɍŧȺɨnmɇnŧ ȼȺn Ɨ ᵽɍøvɨđɇ føɍ ɏøᵾ, Ⱥǥnɇs?"

"Mᵾɍđɇɍ."

"Ɨ ŧøłđ ɏøᵾ nøŧ ŧø mᵾɍđɇɍ Ⱥnɏønɇ."

"ŁȺmƀ."

"Nø ƀøŧħɇɍɨnǥ wɨłđłɨfɇ."

"Ɏøᵾ ƀøɍɨnǥ."

I am not boring.

"Ǥø ŧø Ⱥn Ⱥmᵾsɇmɇnŧ ᵽȺɍꝁ."

"Wħɇɍɇ?"

"Ⱥnɏ øf ŧħɇm."

"Ƀɏɇ."

"Ƀɏɇ."

"Ɏøᵾ đᵾmƀfᵾȼꝁ."

She fades away before I can scold her. For someone so weak she lives life on the edge.

I get back in bed…

…standing in the dark for no reason would be weird… only to her.

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ➪

I poke her arm, "wake up." She didn't budge.

I summon a voice recorder in case of legal action and kneel next to her sleeping body.