Chapter 17 - Moonlight Technique (3)

Contrary to my advice to eat quickly, the duke was not at the training grounds.

Lena called me separately and guided me to the underground chambers of the mansion.

It was my first time going to the underground chambers.

It wasn’t as spacious as a tennis court, well, maybe it was. Considering it was underground, it was quite large.

But that wasn’t important. After telling me to wait for the duke’s arrival, Lena stepped back.

I explored the chambers during the spare time I had.

It was made of black and blue emitting trees and stones, and it was not simple but rather aesthetically pleasing.

I was purely in awe. The things here were not just ordinary stones and wood.

‘So, these are the magic stones and magic wood.’

On a day when my condition was at its best, I accurately sensed the magic power through Sally.

Although it wasn’t as vivid as before, I could still feel it to some extent.

But I didn’t act rashly.

Since I didn’t know much about magic power, it was better not to meddle with it unnecessarily and cause problems later.

Besides, when I used Mystic, I only used the faint magic power within my body, so there were no issues.

Anyway, this place was probably the duke’s personal training room.

Magic stones and magic wood were incredibly expensive items found in places with unusually high concentrations of magic power.

I had encountered them while playing Valhǫll.

I didn’t know they looked like this, but I had even built a training ground with magic stones and magic wood.

At that moment, the duke opened the door and entered.

“Good morning.”

“Did you sleep well yesterday?”

The duke examined my face. It seemed like he was curious about the effects of the decoction I had last night.

I smiled nonchalantly.

“It was similar to usual.”

“That’s a shame. Let’s see how things progress for now.”

“Yes.”

The duke walked briskly toward me.

“Time is precious, so let’s start right away.”

It was natural for the duke, who mainly operated outside. He could leave anytime in the afternoon.

I widened my eyes and concentrated as much as possible.

“This place is a magic training ground made of magic stones and magic wood. Starting from the age of 15, you will come here often. Today, we came here to sense magic power.”

“Is there a specific reason why it’s at the age of 15?”

“Because your bodies are not ready yet. The magic power emitted by the magic stones and magic wood is not natural magic power. It’s already imbued with the properties of the stones and wood.”

Hmm, I didn’t understand what he meant. When I tilted my head slightly, the duke kindly explained.

If you encountered magic stones and magic wood from a young age, they could influence the nature of the magic power a person possessed.