Chapter 11 - The Best Condition (1)

“Wow, what’s this?”

From the moment I got out of bed early in the morning, I couldn’t hide my surprise. There was one reason for it.

I felt light. My mind was clear.

In other words, it meant that today was an exceptionally good day in terms of my condition.

And I realized that I hadn’t been restless in my sleep last night.

The effect was beyond what I could have imagined.

My senses were sharp. My mind was clear, and an inexplicable energy flowed through my whole body. Even my footsteps felt light.

‘This… is the best condition?’

It was said that my basic abilities would triple.

Since I usually only used half of my strength, it felt like it had increased six-fold based on my perception.

‘Could it be because of the potion room?’

The Herbology class I started a week ago continued every day. We were making potions, but we also learned about herbs.

After all, herbs were used in making potions.

Thinking it was because the potion room had a similar reason.

Since there were extremely poisonous substances stored separately, there were many herbs in the potion room.

I thought maybe it was because I had been smelling the herbs for a few days that my body had improved.

Well, it wasn’t certain. It could just be a coincidence.

Maybe Mohen leaving also played a role. I gave him a hard time at the end.

It was a joyful event because the eccentric actions I took without thinking about anything else led to unexpected results.

It was only level 1, but it meant something.

‘Stratagem levels don’t usually increase.’

Moreover, gaining the value trait “Inexperienced Trickster” was an unexpected bonus.

Normally, value traits were given one at a time every five levels based on the player’s actions.

However, there were cases where additional rewards were given based on the difficulty and achievements of the Stratagem, and this was one of those cases.

Perhaps it was because of the difference in skill between Mohen and me and the presence of the duke, the Chief of Intelligence. It seemed that extra points were added.

[Inexperienced Trickster]

-You receive a slight bonus experience when gaining Stratagem experience points.

-The chance of being suspected by others when performing Stratagem actions is slightly reduced.

Even if it was just a slight bonus experience, it could accumulate significantly over time.