Chapter 10 - Herbology (3)

“Do you want to join me in messing with Mohen?”

“Huh? How?”

“Putting the mushroom powder in Mohen’s nose using the winds.”

Denif’s expression turned into an ‘Oh’ shape. His open mouth formed a perfect circle, which looked amusing.

Orhen also widened her eyes in a similar way.

“That’s an awesome idea!”

“Do you think Mohen will notice?”

“Well, I don’t think he’ll catch on.”

Since the kids often sparred with Mohen, their judgment would be quite accurate.

“You won’t tell anyone else, right?”

Just to be sure, I asked, and Denif furrowed his brow.

“Huh? Why would we? That jerk deserves it.”

“It’s not a wrong thing to say, I believe.”

Orhen chimed in.

“At first, he was like that to me too. He changed soon enough though.”

Denif smirked wickedly like a mischievous child. Orhen nodded subtly.

From what I heard, it seemed I wasn’t the only one who experienced this.

‘Is that why he’s been watching me?’

I wondered if he paid attention to me because of Denif and Orhen’s talent.

And after thinking that I wasn’t much, he decided to provoke me.

“In that case, Denif, keep an eye on the door.”

Now that the decision was made, we needed to act quickly. We didn’t know when Marhan would arrive.

I tightly grasped the powdered herbs I had already prepared and pulled them out of the desk.

The process was very delicate. I kept watching Rekun and Mohen. Both of them were completely unaware of this side.

I used Winds to levitate the powder. It wasn’t too difficult.

During training, I had used the wind to prevent dust from touching me.

Even when cleaning the room, I did the same, using Winds to their limits as Marhan instructed me to exercise with Winds.

Considering how I prevented dust from all directions, carrying the powder was relatively easy.

‘Don’t clump them together too much; disperse it.’

The potion room was quite spacious, and thanks to my Mystic, I could sense the flow of winds in the surroundings.

I quickly pondered. Riding the flow of winds would be better than moving straight away.