Chapter 15 - Moonlight Technique (1)

Start from the beginning

Thanks to Eccentric Actions, I gained advantages, and Devil’s Blood itself provided benefits.

But if I was caught, it could be a real problem.

Anyway, when I first transmigrated, the future was completely obscure, but now it was gradually becoming clearer.

It was still far from the beginning of the game, so I just need to grow steadily.

‘I should think calmly about assisting the princess through the duke.’

Apart from that, as I started learning weapons, there was undoubtedly a slight deficiency in terms of stamina.

But it would be fine when I grew a bit more.

‘After all, Ironman isn’t a trait that can be properly utilized right now.’

It would be better not to have it, but it was impossible for stamina to be better than that of a robust adult with Ironman.

All the Ironmen possessors I’d seen were adults. It was a trait that made you become an Ironman during the growth process.

My unique trait, Winds, was in a somewhat stagnant state of growth. The biggest problem was mana.

Mana was also necessary when using Mystic.

Since I hadn’t learned mana, I could use Mystic, but it was natural that its power was weak.

I learned that the power of Mystic was proportional to the user’s mana.

The mental fatigue I feel when using Mystic was because I squeezed out the meager mana I possess to use it.

Marhan advised me to wait a bit and reduced the emphasis on training in Mystic.

According to Denif, the duke provided suitable mana training methods for the children he personally raised.

Perhaps he was currently searching for them.

There was no need to be impatient. It was not urgent right now.

The growth of Mystic was important, but currently, I was also busy training my physicality.

Unfortunately, there was still no information about Devil’s Blood.

A new instructor was assigned instead of Lena, but I couldn’t ask about Devil’s Blood out of the blue.

‘I’ll learn about it someday.’

I just needed to ask about it in detail at that time. While I was thinking about it, I sensed someone outside the door even without looking, I could tell who it was.

“How is it? Do you think you’ll sleep well tonight?”

“…Just go away.”

“Sleep well! You have to sleep well!”

Denif, who left the sound of a bursting outfit, muttered and walked away.

Since the day when my condition was good, he had been like this every day.

He asked if there were no signs when my body was fine, and I made the mistake of saying that I slept soundly without any disturbances.

I should have just kept quiet.

As a mentally mature adult, I knew that getting worked up over someone telling me to sleep well wasn’t necessary.

At first, I found it cute. Whatever the intention, it was someone caring about me.

But the problem was that it had been going on for 20 days. Wouldn’t it annoy even the Buddha?

And it wasn’t just before going to bed.