epilogue 💜

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

❣️

3 years later.......

" Sweetheart  , stop it now . Give some  some attention to your husband too ."

Jungkook sulked while whining infront of his wife who's just playing with their one year old son,jeon jiwoo. ( Hehe sorry, I can't find a good name though ..... Spare me !)

( Idk, is this even a name !!!!?)

It's been  three years since their marriage. Many things change but the love jungkook had for his wife never change in those respective years.

the love only  increase day by day .

Well they  had a baby too ..

A baby boy name jiwoo . Cute right?!

It was the best day of both of their lives when they both got to know about yn pregnancy . The mafia even started crying in happiness when he think about living his life with his wife and children ...

Also they both love their son a lot and seems like their son is definitely Mama's boy .

Now yn is playing with her son and jungkook is feeling jelly-jelly  from his son . Jungkook wants his wife too.

On the other hand yn is internally laughing  seeing her husband being all jealous with his own son ..

" I know you needs me my dear  hubby. .but for now my son needs me more ok. And it's his time to sleep so let me help our son to sleep then I will give you my all attention okie?!"

Jungkook just looked at his wife in pure disbelief .

Since last week the baby boy went a little ill so yn can't help but to give most of  her attention to the baby boy . As in result jungkook always feel very jealous from his son.

Don't get me wrong , jungkook also love his son very much but sometimes  he got jealous as his wife is his first priority and always will be ...

No one can change the fact .

He still loves her like a crazy person .

He's still gets jealous over her very easily.

He's still head over heels for his wife ...

And he still obsessed with her madly just like he used to be .

And he don't like when someone took his wife away from him . Even if it's his own son ....

That's why jungkook feels  a sudden jealously from his own son .

Jungkook  lastly  look at his wife with a sad pout  and walked away , leaving his wife and son in the room .

_________________________________

In jeon's mansion , there's  a balcony in a  room which was open and a man with  certain tattoos on his arm was talking  with his secretary about his work ,in a phone  on his one hand and  the other holding  a glass of alcohol ,  gulping the toxic substance down to his throat.
And yep , it was jeon jungkook .