ch 25

___________________________________________________________________________

" Sweetheart will you be ok? "

Jungkook said in a worry . Looking at his wife who is now buttoning his shirt ..

" Yes kookie , I will be ok . Just go!! ,it's already been many weeks .."

Yn said being done with her husband. Like it's been 2 weeks since she got home and she is more than fine so jungkook doesn't need to stay all time with her .

And now still Jungkook is worried about her and didn't wanted to go to his office , leaving his wife .....

But seeing his wife is ok . Jungkook sigh ...

He needs to go to his office but he didn't wanna go ..

He will miss his wife .

"But I will miss you, My love "

Yn sighned seeing the so-called no 1 businessman pouting to her .

" But your company misses you more , my love "

Yn said sarcastically to her husband .

" Look jungkook you need to go and that's final . Ok ?....."

Jungkook just sighned and nodded his head .

The mafia can't even say no to his wife ....

" Yeah so let's go and Don't worry ,I will call you on the phone every hour my love . Ok "

Yn said, didn't wanted to make her husband sad .

She kissed her husband's cheeks, nose and lips and take him to downstairs to have a breakfast ....

After the breakfast yn and jungkook bid good-bye to each other with lots of kisses and then jungkook went to his work ......

But when jungkook got in his car he pick up his phone and dialed a number , and just by a single ring the call got picked ...

" Yes boss ?"

" Iam coming to her ..."

" Ok boss everything will be ready ."

" Hmm"

And there jungkook hung up the call and stared at his phone's wallpaper in which a Beautiful couple photo of him and his wife was there ....

" It's time to get the revenge "

Jungkook darkly whispered while he unknowingly clench his fist tightly ...

______________________________________

In a single silent room , a women's body was laying there and that woman's condition wasn't good at all ...

Lisa's body has no energy to even stand by herself . The guards forcefully make her eat food so she can stay alive .

But she didn't wanna stay alive , she wanted to die as soon as possible ..

If only she didn't poisoned jungkook's wife , she will be fine by now ..

But she herself chose death by poisoning yn and now all the things she is going through .. she deserves it all .

She gets torture by jungkook's man . They rape her , cut small pieces of her skin , burn her skin with hot water and later put salt on it and many more and now she's just devasted .....

( I didn't promote any of these and it's just a fiction story so don't take this all seriously , thankyou ...)

Her body's every part screamed in pain when she move even a little ...