ch 16

________________________________________❣️__
_______

Morning time💜
_

------____-------__-----____-----___------__

The sun start to rise , indicating that it's was morning now ..

Some were doing their works , some people  were getting ready for work , but here in jeon mansion , two naked bodies behind the duvet were sleeping peacefully while hugging each other dearly .

Well jungkook was already awake but still staring at his wife,his sweetheart.

She was on her Dreamland while hugging jungkook tightly , snuggling on his bare  chest .

Where jungkook chuckled  at her reaction still staring her like a mad man .

You can say that it's almost has been a  hour since he wake up from his sleep but didn't bulge ...
Just staring at his sweetheart like she is going to dissapear anytime if he look away from her .

God knows how much he had granted a wish to see her like this , in his bed ,all naked , with him .

He started to feel new emotions inside him , probably because yn has entered his life .

Now he will never let her go , never ever as he had claim her in all the ways he can .

She is his obsession  , only his .

Jungkook was drown into his thoughts when yn moved a little indicating that she is now awake ...

Yn opened her eyes while blinking multiple times , adjusting the lights when she realizes that she is hugging someone being all naked .....

Suddenly yn eyes went wide when her mind remembers her the last night incident ...... Making love with her husband .

Her cheeks get crimson shade blush  in them where she startled when she hear a sudden  soothing , deep husky from the male beside her .

" Good morning sweetheart "

Jungkook greet her in soft voice  where she slowly lifted her head feeling super shy to meet his face ..

When their eyes came through contact  Jungkook eyes cought yn's madly blushing face where he laughed a little .

" So my sweetheart is feeling shy hmm ?"

Jungkook teased her , grabbing her bare waist , pull her more closer to his, where the naked bodies collide with each other ....
( Don't forget that jungkook had wear his boxers so he's not fully naked )

Yn gasped at  his sudden reaction and put her hands on his chest to maintain an appropriate distance .

The feeling of being totally naked infront of jungkook is eating her alive , she can't help but to fell extremely embarrassed ....

But she also thanked the God that her body is well hidden by the duvet so jungkook can't see her naked now , but like  in what cost ?? ,  Isn't He had already seen her naked yesterday ?.

Can't able to meet those unbearable eyes , she just looked down with her red cheeks but jungkook wasn't having it all ...

Last night she was moaning mess under him but now she can't able to meet his eyes. ....!?