ch 17

_

__________________________________________❣️_____

Night time ✨💫

"   And after That.......  I had a coffee . "

The mafia said to his wife in a deep yet soft voice  as he is just telling her all the things he did  on his working time .

Jungkook was lying on the bed where yn had her head on his chest and cresses his other side of chest by her hand  , listening to whatever his husband is saying .

Yes it's been some days jungkook started  going to his office and every single day when he returned his  home  , he tells his wife all the things he had done in his working time ...

Well jungkook thinks that it is important  to  tell his wife  everything
he did  on his wife's absence .

Jungkook's mom died when he was 8 , he always saw that how his father never actually  cared about his wife ,he never spend time with her ,just work ,work and work and it hurts the  small jungkook to the core seeing the Ignorance of his father towards his mom .

So he mentally made a note on his mind  that in  future he will genuinely care about his future partner but when he gets younger he become cold and didn't think much about Having a  partner ..

But now as he found his love of life so he is keeping that thing Everytime on his mind .

He will love his wife to the moon and back ........

Well now where jungkook is telling all the things he had done in his office and yn just smiled while closing her eyes, feeling the luckiest girl in the world .

She is shy girl , never asked jungkook for anything but  it's also a thing that jungkook never let her give any chance to ask him something .

He had provided her everything .

Just one word , one word and that thing will be infront of yn in next second .

He  even  didn't let her take anything from her old house . From her clothes to her phone it was just all brand new .

He is just head over heels for his wife ......

"And after that ?"

Yn asked in her soft , melodic voice where jungkook smiles and spokes further .

" and after that I missed my sweetheart so I opened my gallery and stared at her photo for like 6 hours "

Yn chuckled at his reply and hug her husband where jungkook also smiled and hug her tightly, pushing her face more into his chest .

" Iam serious sweetheart "

Jungkook mumbled a little  , smiling while closing his eyes where yn also hug his waist , giggles and said in low voice  .

" I know kookie"

Jungkook heart twisted at his sweetheart's cute words . He literally gets a heart attack every single  time when yn called him 'kookie '.