ch 3

It's jungkook's birthday special episode 💜💜💜💜

"IAM sorry sweetheart but I have to do that "

Jungkook sigh looking at yn's photo before starting doing his pending office work as he is a CEO ,he has lot of responsibilities but his heart was still beating unsteady thinking about his unwanted marriage ..........

After some days ✨💫💜

"DAMN IT!!!!!" Jungkook said while looking at the laptop .
.

Jungkook is angry on himself , he just can't sit and work like that ...
He is going to married in less than two months but with whom ? Someone that he didn't even wanna marry .

He don't like her , he don't like Lisa .He don't wanna marry her but he is miserable ,he can't do anything other than just counting days of his unwanted marriage .....

He has to do something before everything went a out of his hands .....

About yn , his mind can't let that girl out of his mind . Did she do some spell on him cuz he is possessed by her .

She is always in his mind ,there is ain't no time or day he didn't think about her .
He become obsessed with her and he knows that ..

But his life is miserable at the time ,he can't help but to curse himself for not stood up for himself infront of his dad ...

he knows that if he protested about his marriage his father will still made him marry Lisa .....

But suddenly he smirked when he got an idea to break his marriage .

He chuckled thinking that how easy can he break the marriage and get rid of Lisa from his life .....

........................................................................

"Dad what the fuck is this ???? , Do you want me to marry this slut "
Jungkook said while showing some photos to his dad in anger or we can say fake anger ........

His father's eyes widen when he saw some photos of Lisa making out with some random boy in club ........

"What- wh- " his father was so shocked that he can't even speak something ........

"No this can't be happening , this must be photoshopped " his dad said can't believing that fact that the girl he chose for his son can do something like this.....

" Dad ! This is truth even I had a video of this ,do you wanna see ? . My secretary was in the club last night then he saw this and immediately take some photos and videos of this ,and there you are who can't even believe in your own son "
Jungkook said while having a little hint of disappointment in his face ...

His dad shook his head in disbelief ... He really going to marry his son with this girl ,such a fool of him .

" Iam sorry son , I was blinded by the promise I had with Lisa's father . I ignore that you don't wanna marry her and she is not good for you ........
But don't worry Iam cancelling the marriage "
His dad said while in embarrassment thinking how fool he was back then ......

Jungkook nodded his head and hugged his father comforting him saying that he don't need to say sorry .......

He came out of his father's room and smirked ....

'How easy is to make his marriage cancel ' jungkook think while a playful smirk played in his mind

" NOOO how can this Happen! , I can't even remember anything " Lisa said while screaming....

Her marriage is cancel . In less then two months her marriage was going to happen but suddenly her marriage is cancel ...

She was Soo happy but all her happiness vanished when shee hear that her marriage is cancel ...

She again looked at the photos of her making out with random guy which she didn't even know ....

" How can I do that !! " She said while tears of pure sorrow make her cheeks wet ...she cried Soo much .....

She love jungkook Soo much , she can never do that thing but last night made her life take a huge turn ...

She was in the club for celebrating that her marriage was coming soon but some bastard mix Viagra and drugs into her drink which lead to all these drama.
otherwise she didn't even think of other man then jungkook .....

But now she has nothing in her life ,
She lost her fiance , her love ,her reason of life ......

She knows that he don't even love her , he don't like her but she didn't care .

He don't love her but she did , she always did ...........

She thinks that after marriage she will fix him ,she will make him fall for her but now all her desires , fantasy's were destroyed .

She can't help but to cry harder and harder ..

But she can't let go of him that easily .she will make her his, only his

"Don't worry Jungkook no one can have you except me " she said while removing her tears.

Park industries ✨💫

" Sir , the Jeon corporation are agreed to collaborate with us ..!!!!!!.. " The secretory said to the CEO while showing clear happiness ...

" Wha- what!?!?, How can this happen , oh my Lord thank you Soo much , we got an offer from the biggest corporation in Asia , I can't believe that ! " Mr park said while get up from his chair

"Sir the meeting will be held next week so we have Soo much things to do "

" Yes ,yes Now tell this thing to everyone and now till next week we have to work hard !" Mr park said

" Mr Jeon ,the meeting with park industries will be held in next week "

"Hmm, now go " jungkook said to his secretary

'Now firstly , lets make a good relation with my sweetheart's family so it will be more easy to make her mine ' Jungkook thinks while smiling to himself ......

"Don't worry sweetheart , you will be mine soon "

End 💜💜💜💜💜

Firstly sorry for the short chapter ..........

I know this chapter is boring as I made this chapter in hurry and ruined everything .....

But don't worry next chapter gonna be fire 🔥🔥

BTW Happiest birthday to our Ian hahaha , happy birthday to our kookie 😍🥳🥳🥳💜💜💜💜may God give him all the happiness in the world , I just love him Soo much. Can't believe that he turned 26 and IAM Soo happy for him 💜💜💜💜💜

So I will update next chapter a little late as my mother is ill and I have to do all household work so maybe I post the next chapter little late but don't worry I will update as soon as possible ....

By by for now
Your author 💜💜💜.