ch 12

____________________________________________
❣️

At night 🌃

_______________________________________________________✨❣️________________

Jungkook was leaning against his Mercedes , looking at yn house patiently , waiting for her as he gonna take her on a date today ....

He was tapping his shoe on the ground as he was getting impatient , he's always an impatient man , he never waited for anyone but today he is happily waiting for his sweetheart .

Afterall his sweetheart is very special for him .

Today For the first time he cared about his look . He is a indeed hot as hell man but he genuinely never cared about his looks but today is something else ...

Today he is well presented himself , he wear his favourite clothes today , literally all black .

he is looking like a hot meal today. well ............which day he doesn't look like that ?

As He was was waiting for her the yn's house door opened indicating his sweetheart is coming .

A huge smirk played on his lips but when he saw her , the smirk vanished ....

His heart stopped beating , a low gasp came out of his mouth when he saw her .

She is looking gorgeous today , he never saw someone beautiful as her .

He placed his hand on his left chest when he felt that his heart isn't working well after seeing her .

He gulped looking at her , how he's gonna control himself !?

He is looking at her in admiration where he question to God that what good deeds he had done in his past life that he get this girl for himself , only for himself .

A soft smile formed on his lips looking at her . His eyes shined in admiration towards his sweetheart who is looking like an angel from heaven .

He was Soo lost in looking at her that he didn't realise that she was coming closer .

On the other side yn was just looking down while walking towards him.

God knows why is she feeling so shy today .

When she came out of the her house and looked at him her breath hitched looking at the handsome man leaning against the car .

He was looking so handsome today that yn knees went weak just by looking at him , he is looking hot today , like very hot .

Yn can easily sense the strong stares that piercing her body .

' pls God save me '

Yn said mentally praying to God to save herself from him but little did she know that not even God can save her from this devil .

She keep her face low walking slow towards him .

Where jungkook chuckled looking at her .
In what world she thinks that her slow steps is gonna save her from him ?.