ch 8

"Now tell me sweetheart , where do you want me to touch you First ??"

These words are enough for yn to realise her mistake for locking the door.

She feeling  so dumb right now .

Her body  turn numb as she become unable to reply jungkook .

" Sweetheart, I asked you something?"

jungkook seduceive  voice made her knees go weak . She know that she should stop him so she just shook her head infront of jungkook where he tilted his head playfully .

" Use your words , sweetheart " jungkook said to yn in a sweet tone  yet with a playful smile on his face

Yn  again shook her head  and shutterd " N-no , pl-pls do-don't touch me"
Her eyes got teary while saying this . She is  a pure girl , she is not liking this at all , she just wanna ran away from this situation .
She doesn't wanna touched by anyone without her consent even if he's her crush .

Jungkook flirty smile didn't take any minute to vanished away hearing his sweetheart words .

He realised that he is just making her uncomfortable, nothing else .

He cursed  at himself  in every language he knows .

'I shouldn't have done anything like that , my  sweetheart  must be  uncomfortable .ugh!! Jungkook you are  a fucking  bastard ' jungkook mentally cursed himself again for his  past behavior.

Thank God that he realised his mistake soon ...

He left her waist and cupped her cheeks with his hands gently .

" Iam so sorry sweetheart for making you uncomfortable , I didn't mean that iam so sorry  love,pls forgive me "

Jungkook said trying his best to explain himself for his not so good behavior towards her . He don't want her to hate him , he just can't control himself when he saw her in towel . He doesn't have any intention to make her uncomfortable..

The person who never  say sorry to anyone , was begging a girl to forgive him even though he didn't even know if she is mad at him or not .

Where yn was stunned to see the ultimate change of behavior in jungkook .

She wasn't expecting that at all .

But she got even more surprised when she hear his pleading .

she knows very well that jungkook never say sorry to anyone . It isn't in his nature . Apologising wasn't his thing then why he is saying sorry to her ?.

She  hesitated a bit but push him a little, wanted to have a appropriate distance between them and then said

" It-its ok , ju-just go from here before anyone see you here "

Where jungkook just knitted his eyebrows in amusement .

He isn't going  anywhere from here ,not any soon .......

But still he nodded and said

" Sweetheart go and change into something before I change my mind "

He said in a flirty way and yn didn't take any second to run into her dressing room to wear something comfortable .

When yn got inside the small dressing room where her wardrobe is  she inhale  a huge breath and lock  the door .

She changed her clothes but she still inside her small wardrobe room , hesitated  because  she thinks jungkook is still inside her room.