ch 26 ( final chapter )

sorry for being fucking late :(

______________________________________
--❣️--
-------

" Aah~jungkook stop it !!!!"

Yn shouted a little where jungkook doesn't stop kissing all over yn's neck .

" Just 5 minutes sweetheart ."

" No jungkook we are getting late ! Let's just go !!"

Yn push jungkook where jungkook just sighned loudly   , frustrated about the way his wife is treating him ..
..

" Do we really have to go ??"

" YES !! We do my hubby so  let's go,  hmm ?"

Jungkook nodded and set his blazer .
He looked at his wife who is just looking like a whole course meal .

Fuck !!! How much he wants to devour his wife right now but his wife has other plans ...

She wants to go to the  wedding of one of her cousins so she ain't letting him touch her ...

That's makes jungkook sad ...

" Go Jungkook start the car . Iam coming "

Yn  said where jungkook  looked at yn with  a sad sulking  face and went away from there ,doing whatever his wife is saying to him .

Yn just sigh and fastly put some makeup stuffs on her neck to hide the art that just her husband made on her neck right now. ..

Well it's evening time and yn and jungkook had to go to a wedding but after seeing yn with a beautiful red satin dress , jungkook just couldn't control himself and jumped on his wife to eat her but his wife isn't let him do that .....

After that jungkook and yn went to the wedding ..

After reaching the venue yn met by his mom where they both starts to talking about stuffs where jungkook just stands beside them and fondly looking at his wife as she is looking an angel in jungkook's eyes ...

But jungkook also met by some of his business partners so he went with them while checking at his wife every single minute ...

When yn was happily talking about   her life-being with her cousins someone  put hands on her eyes  making her startled but soon she smiles when she realises whom he was ....

" OMG jack !!"

Yn squealed in happiness and hugged his so called cousin who is no less then a bestieee to her ...

" Hey yn !! Long time no see !!"

Jack and yn are soo into each other that they both doesn't realize that someone is burning in jealousy looking at them ...

Jungkook was talking with his business  partners when his eyes eventually made up to his wife but halted when he saw his wife with someone .............a male !!!!!

Wait- what !??

His eyes went dark where the grip on the drink ,  which he held got tighter then ever ...