ch 19

Jeon corporation
______________________
____________

The top floor of jeon corporation company was almost silent as no one has permission to enter on the top floor except some employees because the CEOs office is in the top floor ..

But the things that are happening in that office right now is not pleasing at all ..

Mr park was just shooted by his own son in-law there .

His knees got weak and eventually his eyes get glossy when another bullet pierced through his body ....

Mr park turned around , unable to speak anything and he knows that he is gonna die soon ...

He wanted to say something to jungkook who was just looking at his father in law emotionlessly while aiming the gun at his father in law ...

And Another bullet pierced through Mr Park's body and then again ...

Soon Mr park collapsed on the ground lifelessly wheresoever jungkook put the gun down on his table while sighing heavily ...

He walked up to his dead father-in-law body and knelt down slowly , staring at his father in law darkly ...

" You shouldn't have done that father-in-law . Now look what you made me do ."

Jungkook said while a dirty smirk plastered on his handsome face where he got up and called his mans ....

His man soon come and they are terrified to see their boss's father-in- law body , covered with full of blood , collapsing in the floor ,lifelessly ...

They look at their boss who is just doing his work on laptop with no guilt or any emotion in his eyes ....

And They all know what to do with this lifeless body. ...

Some time later. ......

It was evening time and yn was in the kitchen with the maids , laughing while talking to them.

She likes the house maids very much as they are very kind and polite just like her .

She was just talking with the maids about something when she frowned when she realises that the maids went silent and started to get out of the kitchen silently .

Yn was about to say something to them when two muscular arms caged her body firmly from the back .

She got startled but soon relaxed when she realises that it's no other than her husband ..
.
Jungkook just snuggle his face inside her neck , sniffing her addicting scent
while sighing in satisfaction .

He missed his wife soo much today ....

" I missed you so much my sweetheart"

Yn chuckled at his words

" You said it every single time Mr jeon"

" Am I ? "

They both chuckled where yn turn around and kisses her husband cheek softly ..

"I also missed my husband very much"

Jungkook smiled widely and kissed her wife lips tenderly ...

He softly showered yn whole face with sweet kisses where yn giggle cuz of the tickling feeling .