ch 7

"Sweetheart , miss me ? "

Flashback___________________________

" Fuck !"
Jungkook cursed under his breath as he can't focus on his work .

his mind is totally occupied by yn .

He is missing his sweetheart , his yn .
Even he don't know why he's so desperate to meet her but Now he is 100% sure that yn did some black magic on him cuz why would a guy become so desperate to meet a girl when he never put any interest in any girl ?.

But yn was not just a girl for him . She is more than a girl for him , she is his sweetheart not any other girl who roam around him just to get fucked by him .

He took a deep breath and lean back on his comfortable chair . He closes his eyes wanted to take 2 min break but his eyes opened again as he growled at himself being a lovesick man .

He opened his first three buttons of his shirt , wanted to reduce the feeling of hotness on his body ,but it didn't work .

He hissed again , being so desperate to meet his sweetheart even though it hasn't been two days he last seen her but it didn't satisfy his soul .
His soul wants more and more of her .

At last he got up from his chair , took his phone and dialed a number ...

After two-three rings the other person picked the call

" Hello" jungkook said in cold voice .

" Yes sir "

" Where is she"

"Sir, she is in her room "

Hmm I amcoming in just ten minutes , make sure no one see me there "

" Ofc sir ! "

The unknown man more like an agent who is sent by jungkook to stalk yn and give him all the information about yn to his boss aka jungkook.

Jungkook reached yn house where the gates were already opened for him , probably all the security guards or staff hired by yn's father ( Mr park ) are in actual working for Mr jeon ?.

He got up from his car and secretly climbed on yn's room balcony cuz Mr and Mrs park were also there in the house.

When he reached the balcony and opened yn room window slowly but he smirked when he hear water dripping voice in the bathroom ..

( Umm in this chapter window means
like the transparent door which joins the room and the balcony umm i just hope you understand what IAM saying as iam very bad at English 🤭😂😭)

' seems like my sweetheart is showering ' jungkook thinks in his mind and opened the window wide but still didn't go inside yn's room just admiring his sweetheart's room which is beautifully decorated by his yn.

But In no time the bathroom room wide open revealing his sweetheart .

His body got stiffed when he saw that she wears nothing but a towel to hide her body .

His eyes become dark and full of lust when he saw her like this .
Never ever in this world he thinks that his sweetheart would look this much hot in towel.

Her wet hair , exposed legs did nothing but make jungkook more excited then ever.

He was checking her out with his hawk eyes where yn didn't even realized that someone was watching her with full of lusty eyes ..