ch 1

Enjoy💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

JEON CORPORATION

" Do you know how much important those files are ??????!!!! " The male roared at the worker ,who worked under his company .

" I-iam ex-extremely so-rry sir " the another male tried to speak while trembling and being scared of his boss thinking about what he will do with him .

But one thing is clear that he will lose his job .

" You are fired ,get lost !!! " JEON JUNGKOOK aka ceo of JEON CORPORATION split this words like nothing where the other male got on his knees begging him to not to do this .

"Please sir Iam sorry this won't happen again I swear, plssss I really want this job " the worker said while crying and begging infront of his boss thinking he will spare him but little did he know that his boss can never do that .

" Security , throw this shit out of my company . I don't want these type of careless workers in my company " the security did what their boss says .

Jungkook looked at the other workers who were watching the drama " DO I GAVE YOU MONEY FOR WATCHING ME " he roared again while the workers quickly started to doing their work , scared that they will face the same if they didn't obey him .

Jungkook just stayed with his cold face and went inside his office , however all the workers start to whispering about the drama they just saw a min ago.

Actually the worker who just lost his job ,get fired because he accidentally lost those files which will be used for an important meeting . And that's when jungkook got angry and throw him out of his company .

Jungkook is a scary man who is an impatient ,short tempered person ,has anger issues and he can never be changed . That's what the workers thinks about him and they are kinda true but let's see how this scary man changed for his woman.

______________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yn's House

" Yah !! Mom give it to me na !!!" Yn said cutely to his mother who just snatched the ice cream she was eating 9th time of the day

" No , you have already eat a lots of ice cream sweetheart so no more " her mam said softly trying to convince her daughter to not to eat ice cream.

" Ok mom " yn said being upset .

"Oh sweetheart don't be upset I have made your fav dish " yn mood light up hearing this and start to run towards the kitchen where her mom chuckled thinking how easily her daughter changed her mood .

She is really innocent I hope she gets the most protective and amazing partner in her life . Her mom thinks about this and started to do her work

( But Who knows that that her husband will be that type of person who can burn the whole world for her )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some days later....

" Don't worry Mr jeon , your business party will be the best of all time afterall the preparation is done by me "
Kim mingyu said in a proud manner to his boss who has arranged a business party for all the business man in Korea as recently he become the most successful business man in Asia .