ch 2

"What's your name sweetheart?"

This thing is again and again repeat on yn's mind all the night of that day . She can't sleep the whole night, thinking about the man who asked her name while being the most handsome man in yn's eyes .......

But little did she know that there is an another person who also didn't sleep that day thinking about her ....

Flashback..................................

"What's your name sweetheart ?
Jungkook asked yn while staring at her like a crazy person

Where yn face was all red and she can't understand anything ..

" Y-yn " yn said while hesitation.

" Hmm I-"
The male wanted to asked yn about something but halted when his secretary called him .

Jungkook left yn's wrist and look at her last time before saying
" No need to apologise sweetheart "
And he left .

Where yn's heart beat like she ran a marathon . Her whole face was red like tomato maybe she got a crush on someone for very first time ......

Yn was still numb processing everything but suddenly flinched when her father called her .....

"Yn come here ..." Mr park said

"- yes yes dad I am coming " yn said shrugging her thoughts about that mysterious handsome man .

Jungkook pov 💫💫

I was walking ,checking the surroundings if everything alright but in no time someone bumped into me I was about to shout at that person but halted when I see a small figure infront of me .

My heart skipped a beat for the first time when she looked up at me .
Soo cute so beautiful ....
But that happiness didn't last long as she quickly looked down at ground and start apologising to me ..

This pisses jungkook ..

She shouldn't look at ground infact she should look at me . Jungkook thought......

Jungkook can see a fear inside her for him and for the very first time he didn't liked that the girl is scared of him .... Why??

He always likes when someone's fears him , begs for mercy ...he always like that but not this time. why?...

But being an impatient man he grasp her wrist not so tightly but gently and lift her face with his tattooed fingers ....

But his breath stuck when he saw her face closely , he never saw a girl like her ,she is Soo beautiful in his eyes. His eyes sparked in admiration for the first time in his life .. her face ,her body ,her hair ,everything screamed perfection ...

Jungkook stared at her , storing her features in his mind thinking that she will be mine "only mine " .....

"What's your name sweetheart " he asked her ,wanted to know the name of the anonymous beautiful girl .

Also For the first time his voice came out soft not cold but it's not his nature ..he is rude ,arrogant , mercy less , Ruthless ....he can't do this ,its isn't his nature....

"Yn"
What a beautiful name , jungkook think he wants to tell her about his name but halted when mingyu aka his secretary called him ......
Jungkook curse him in his mind .....

He left her wrist while saying she doesn't need to apologise but he knows that if any other person would bumped into him like that , that person gonna faced hell next second .