ch 14

As I have already warn you the last time . This book had lot of mature scenes and you are totally free to leave this book if you are uncomfortable ....and also this is the last warning I am giving to y'all after that I am not gonna warn you like that because iam a lazy ass .

Now let's goo to the story ..........

_______________________________________________________💖__________________

" I am gonna m-miss you mom, dad "

Yn brust into tears while hugging her parents for the last time before she went to her actual home ..

Her parents hugged her tight while both are also crying , not wanted to leave their one and only daughter ...

" We also gonna miss you too sweetie"

Mr park said while wiping his tears .

However jungkook just stared at his sweetheart and her parents actions being emotionless .

He never experienced these kind of stuff with himself .

He doesn't have any mother and his father always busy with his work so he never got parents love ...

That's why he is like this emotionless , cruel , Mercy less ................well now yn has come in his life . He is feeling something inside his heart , something very pleasurable ....

Let's hope that yn bring colours into his colour less life ...........................well she already did it .

The wedding ceremony has came to an end and everybody had gone except some close friends and relatives...

Now it's time to yn to say goodbye to everyone and start a new life with jungkook .

That's why she is crying while hugging her parents dearly .

She broke the hug and look at her parents whom are smiling between their tears ...

She also smiled at them ..

" Now it's time to go sweetie "

Yn nodded at agreement while sniffing and turned back looking at jungkook where he softly smile at her and grab her hand gently.

"Let's go sweetheart"

He made her sit on the back seat of car and sat beside her .

The driver start the car and drive the way towards jungkook home. Yn was looking at her parents through car window.
When they dissapear from her sight yn again brust into tears where jungkook hugged her patting her head softly.
He whispered sweet words for her to console her .
" It's ok sweetheart , it's ok "

Yn just hugged him tightly as she need someone to comfort her and it's even better if the person is jungkook. .

Soon they reached their destination and jungkook took yn hand and got out of the car .

Yn gulped when she look at the big dark Mansion infront of her.

The mansion was definitely bigger then her previous home .

Jungkook held her waist with his one hand and take her inside the mansion .

When she entered the mansion her eyes widen looking at insane about of workers boweing to them as they walk towards their bedroom ...

They enter a dark themed room with brilliant designed furnitures and ofc the room was their room .

Jungkook close the door behind them when yn was staring at their room ..