ch 24

My country losses the icc world cup ( cricket world cup )...........

I got in a huge trauma and my mental health was not stable after that so, my bad , I wasn't able to update ...

*Sigh*

Well let's just start the chapter .....

____________________________________________________________________________

" Not.so.soon.lisa.kim "

Jungkook looked at her with full of rage where Lisa soul left her body for a sec .

Her body shiver with terror when she turn back and look at those red eyes ...

Those eyes , she knew .. she knew it very well . Afterall she is crazy in love with that person ...

Can't able to stand those eyes she just looked down .

" DO YOU THINK IAM A FOOL !?"

Lisa flinched when jungkook shout at her and took a step back .

Jungkook took a sharp breath while looking at her . He need to be calm . But hell no !!! The lady infront of him , literally tried multiple times to kill his wife .... How can he be calm? !!

She tried to harm his wife now he will harm her in a most brutual way. ..

Jungkook didn't give a fuck If it's a male or female . He just know that the person infront of him tried to kill his wife ....

And now he just want that person to be hurt in all ways ....

Jungkook clench his fist feeling his anger raise time by time ...

Where Lisa also knew what was coming but she is stubborn , she also feels anger raise inside her. She just want happiness , can't she get that? ..

She angrly looked at yn and looked at jungkook ..

" CANT YOU UNDERSTAND JUNGKOOK THAT IAM IN LOVE WITH YOU !?, I WANT YOU AND THAT'S WHY I TRIED TO KILL THAT BIT--"

**SLAP***

Before she can complete her sentence , she halted by a huge slap by jungkook . She fell on the ground by the impact of the slap
after all she got a tight slap by jungkook ....

Jungkook's heart burned in fire when Lisa was about to call his wife a bitch.

Hell no !!! How dare she ..

Jungkook bend on his knees and looked at Lisa who were too stunned to speak anything ...

" Now you have guts huh?!, Ok then let me show you mine ."

He grab her long hair in a tight fist and stand up . Lisa screamed in pain where her eyes welp tears when she stand up to by the painful force that
pulling her hair ..

Jungkook take her out of yn's room ( hospital room ) and pull her harshly by her hairs to the exit of the hospital

Lisa screamed in pain and shout at jungkook to release her hair but it was of no use . Her tears didn't stopped from her eyes and she feels humiliated when all the people who are at hospital was looking at her pitifully ...

All the doctors , nurses , staff literally every single person was looking at the horrifying scene infront of them but none of em had courage to stop Jungkook as everyone know what he is capable of ...

Jungkook take her out of the hospital and throw her infront of his guards .
Where Lisa fall with a huge thud sound , she was crying while feeling weak and miserable .