ch 9

Guys 3D is coming!!!!!!!!
Have you guys seen the concept photos ,oh my Lord !!!

Iam literally going places right now tjaathstjsyjsgjstjsyjsykskeyksgkyek

He is collaborating with Jack Harlow !!!!! Iam soooo exited !!!!!

( Now let's go back too the story !!)

____________________________________________________________________________

" Wha-what !! He- he has already seen a girl for himself ??! "

Lisa shutter , her heart fell , her face become pale as she saw a ghost , her eyes get watery naturally hearing the words that her manager said on the other side of mobile .

The phone she held in her hand fell down , her knees got weak. She stumble in her place. soon tears made their way towards her cheek ,wetting it ,making it shine .

" Maam ,MAAM !" The other side of the mobile person said catching Lisa's attention.
She hurried get her phone which was on the floor and put it near her ear .

" Yes" hearing Lisa's faint voice her manager speak further .

" Yes maam this is true . Mr jeon even confessed to her father for a proposal of marriage and there are 100 percent accuracy that her father said yes to the marriage . Her name is yn , our secret agent also told me that he has seen Mr jeon yesterday on her house and they both are in the same room .
Also some days ago they both also seen on a locked bathro-"

And that's the end of her patience Lisa throw her phone on the floor . The phone was in pieces right now.

Lisa screamed her heart out , she picked up a box in which Lisa has kept a secret gift for her love ...her jungkook . She looked at it with her teary eyes .

" I fucking love you so much jungkook ,why you don't see it!? . What she has in her which I haven't !!!!!! "
She screamed looking at the box

" Fucking tell me what she has which I haven't !!!!"

She throw the precious box on the huge mirror which placed on her room and soon the mirror broke into many pieces .

" You can't run away from me jungkook , not in this life . "

Her words are dangerous , furious and full of aggression .

" And that bitch ...... I will make sure to make her taste hell on Earth ."

Her words are full of hate towards the poor girl which she haven't even seen .

She was already imagining the different type of torture she will give to her .
She will kill her surely but not only in physically way but in mentally way too.

She wanted to hurt her in every fucking way possible .

How dare she steal him from her .

Jungkook belongs to Lisa and always will , no one else .

She can't let go of that anonymous girl easily .

" I fucking hate you Soo much !!! " She said while get eyes went dark thinking about Jungkook with someone which is not her .

No, never , she will never let any girl touch her Jungkook . She will kill everyone .

But who's gonna tell her that jungkook is the one who is desperate for her touch . He is a lovesick man , he can also kill anyone who come between yn and him .

Lisa is crazy for jungkook but jungkook is beyond crazy for his sweetheart his yn .

His crazyness toward yn is beyond everyone's imagination.